User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Planned maintenance

Blog Entries

Hi everyone. I mentioned a month or so ago that I may be relocating the datacentre that houses ozmpsclub - the time has come. I've signed a lease today on a property northwest of Melbourne. It has fibre optic internet which is a huge upgrade from the FTTN vDSL connection currently in use. Keys will be picked up next week and then it will be all hands on desk dismantling and rebuilding the studio and datacentre.
    To keep ozmps running during the move, I will be migrating it from Victoria to Queensland datacentre. There will be some outages of up to an hour or so at a time to make this happen.
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Federal RS-RR - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold - Hypertech tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - PC based GPS and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift.

Blog Entries

OzMPS has been migrated to Toowoomba QLD datacentre. Checking everything now to confirm all is healthy, looks fine so far. Performance may be slightly reduced.
    Picking up keys to new premesis on Wednesday, ozMPS will be migrated back to VIC once datacentre has been relocated. Likely to be at least a couple weeks.

Blog Entries

Victoria datacentre is being reassembled at new premesis this week. You may be noticing some performance issues - long page load times - on and off.

This happens when your browser tries to contact ozmps via Victoria, when it happens your browser tries Qld after Vic fails

Issue will go away as Vic is brought online again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Vic datacentre is coming back online. Took a bit more time that I estimated to pull it down, transport everything and start reassembling. Once VIC datacentre is fully operational the performance issues will go away. After than there's be a couple of hours overnight outage to transfer the ozmpsclub operating system back to victoria.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345