User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport Power Programmer

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dazsmith View Post
    Hi Jeff,

Im from the UK and been after a Hypertech for a while now for my mazda 6 mps

Could you give me a price shipped to County DURHAM, postcode starting withh DL2

Could you also advise me how muh i am likely to incur with customs charges?

Thanks very much!

Darren
    i need the full postal code, and i do not know how much you will be charged with customs.
    AdvanceSpeedShop.com | www.CarModDirect.com
    Address: 4961 Santa Anita Ave Unit H | Temple City, CA 91780
    Hours: Mon-Fri: 10AM-6PM PST | Phone: 626-279-7986
    Email: Jeff@advancespeedshop.com | AIM: advancespeedJeff
    Like us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advan...05086569525450

got this when i try to update my gen II hypertech

The vehicle has a calibration that is currently not supported by the latest update. However, this calibration is currently being evaluated.
    Writing Status Logs...

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

i have selected 2010 - 2011 mazdaspeed 3 .. then it came out that msg .. did i miss out something ???? pls help...
    Last edited by ra2o; 02-07-2011 at 12:56 AM.

3. Default

these instructions were posted earlier in the thread regarding updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    download the latest tuner update software from the HT website and install, dont plug unit into PC yet.
    http://www.webservice99.com/download...eInstallV2.exe
    that should start the download, beforehand plug the unit into the car, it should detect the type of vehicle then ask you to plug into PC.
    Plug into PC and update - then it should all work.

I believe the gen 2 for aus cars is still in beta, while be released soon, possibly email hyper tech see if you can be included

yeah tried that alr.. even swap comuter ( tot it might be my desktop that playing up)... but no luck..

beta?? jeez.. i emailed them before i made the purchase n was told it supported aus spec..

emailed them alr.. got to wait now i guess

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

woke up and tried again... cal not found.. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyone here have the beta file that i csn use? zzz hate it!..

Installed the Hypertech yesterday. Did an all day runaround today.

Must say that the car feels more eager in 2nd and not bogged down lower down in the rev range. Thats the most noticeable difference overall.
    Still messing around with other parts of the hypertech.

check ask460. He got this to work on the Gen 2. I didn't think the Gen 2 was still in beta as the website says it's ok. Unless ash460 can shed any light on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by ash460 View Post
    They sent me an email this morning saying that it was ready to download now. Updating as I speak then I'm on the road. Update to come....

Quote Originally Posted by ra2o View Post
    yeah tried that alr.. even swap comuter ( tot it might be my desktop that playing up)... but no luck..

beta?? jeez.. i emailed them before i made the purchase n was told it supported aus spec..

emailed them alr.. got to wait now i guess

woke up and tried again... cal not found.. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyone here have the beta file that i csn use? zzz hate it!..
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

When I came up with the error, I then plugged the tuner back in to the computer and selected the option to send HT support the details for them to let me know when a suitable calibration was available. I received an email from HT support the next morning saying the update was available and to update the tuner. It worked fine after doing this.

They're support is pretty good but you just need to allow for the time differences.

I had another user contact me last week and I'm not sure if he got it working or not. I'll PM to see how he went

Quote Originally Posted by ash460 View Post
    When I came up with the error, I then plugged the tuner back in to the computer and selected the option to send HT support the details for them to let me know when a suitable calibration was available. I received an email from HT support the next morning saying the update was available and to update the tuner. It worked fine after doing this.

They're support is pretty good but you just need to allow for the time differences.

I had another user contact me last week and I'm not sure if he got it working or not. I'll PM to see how he went
    Was the update they emailed you the one on the website or a specific one in the email..just for you ?

The one on their website is - http://www.webservice99.com/download...eInstallV2.exe
    Download Size:3.8 MB
    File Name: UpdateInstallV2.exe
    Date Released: April 4, 2011
    Version: 1.6.2.0
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

that's the one that i have used.. it did not work.. have to wait till tuesday IF they reply my email

I'm thinking now it may have been specific to me. We'll wait and see the response on mon night or tues morning when the yanks are back at work.

Let us know how you go. I'm hopefully getting mine soon and would like it to just work without mucking about.

no reply as we speak.. might give them a call tonight.. zzz

14. Default

no reply as we speak.. might give them a call tonight.. zzz
    please keep in mind that you guys are 15 hours ahead, and we had monday off for a national holiday.

Guys, just got the reply from hypertech. U have to email them ur serial number then only u willget access to aus map. I'm using now n it makes quite a bit of difference on gen2. Still driving around to get more feel! Afterall I'm happy! Using tune map with restriction off!

Excellent ..thanks for the info. I get my hypertech this week and can't wait

U'll love it once you remove the restrictions in 1st to 3rd...

I was a bit sceptical for my Gen 1 but love it now... still getting used to feathering the throttle in 2nd

Yup! I'm trying to right now... Watch when raining though.. Quite scary!

19. Default

Yup! I'm trying to right now... Watch when raining though.. Quite scary!
    glad you got all of that sorted out! hope you're enjoying the unit

So its safe to assume i update my programmer with the 2010 + tune even tho mine is a 2009?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast