User Tag List

Thread: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE - Waffle Weave Drying Towels

Default BUY ONE GET ONE FREE - Waffle Weave Drying Towels

1 week only to promote our new and improved Waffle Weave Drying Towel. Buy one, get one free.

I wish I needed more of these - already have 2!!!

You can never have too many!

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    You can never have too many!
    You are a true salesman Joel

Seriously people, these are great!!! I love mine!!!

Guy next door saw me washing Leelmo Wed arvo and I copped the old chestnut.......there's 2 more here you can do! Hahaha, yeah right buddy, only Leelmo and occassionally my flatmates 3 Maxx Sport gets my love. He offered me some chamois, maybe he thought I was drying the car with a normal towel and thought I needed advice .
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Not sure I needed 2 but you never know. Finally got around to placing a order I have been meaning to do for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by WispRush View Post
    Not sure I needed 2 but you never know. Finally got around to placing a order I have been meaning to do for ages.
    Having 2 is pretty handy, get most of the water off with the first, then finish off with the second
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

That's great timing, Joel. I have been thinking about these for a while, so an order is on it's way now.
    Cheers.

Damn it