User Tag List

Thread: Good tuners in perth W.a

Default Good tuners in perth W.a

Hey guys i need some advise on were to go to get mods for my mps any advise would b good

Depends what you want really. Zack @ Cypher Industries (9331 8488) has done some work on a few of the guys cars including me. He can basically install any part you want and can fabricate custom exhausts. If you want things like intercooler, CAI or TIP upgrades you'll need to buy the parts online and get him to do the install.

As far as i know the only form of tuning available for the MPS in WA is via a piggy back ECU which doesn't have full control over the same parameters as a flash tune. Once the Ezy flash pro by chiptorque is released you'll be able to have flash tuning in WA. That being said, with most of the basic mods like intakes and exhasut you won't really require a tune.

A couple of places to buy parts online --> www.suremotorsports.com & www.mpsgarage.com.au
    Last edited by Toddy22587; 23-04-2011 at 02:36 PM.

o cheers man thats awsume yer i think the first thing to do is get my exaust done first then ill have a look at intake and stuff like that