User Tag List

Thread: boost controll

Default boost controller

i tried installing my apexi avcr boost controller today in my mps6 and i wired it all up besides the speed signal wire. i just wondering if anyone knows which wire it is or has the ecu pinout to show me which one it is, otherwise i have to try pull apart the dash and use the ALC (or Vehical Speed Sensor) which i dont really wanna have to do.
    Last edited by shift; 09-04-2011 at 12:37 AM.

anyone?

Sorry mate can't answer your question. Why does a boost controller need to be connected to the speed sensor?

im honestly not sure, but its one of the wires that has to be wired up if i want it to completely run properly
    Last edited by shift; 10-04-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Why up the boost if it's not tuned for it is my question...

because i want to wire it up so its ready for when i do get it tuned...

What will you be using to tune the car? All flash tunes and many piggyback systems can control the boost using the stock solenoid and wiring.

oh i thought the stock solenoid could only handle a certain amount. just been reading about others using boost controllers n such. do you know where i can get a ecu pinout from?

I had a quick look on the Mazdaspeed forum and found just about every other sensor but not the Speed sensor. I have a mazda 6 manual and it shows the speed sensor coming out of the gearbox but thats all i got

If your running the stock turbo then the stock boost control should be fine. I'm using the stock boost control with my BNR stage 3 turbo and it works great. What mods have you got and what will you be using to tune the car?