User Tag List

Thread: Window tint recommendations - Brisbane/Gold Coast

Default Window tint recommendations - Brisbane/Gold Coast

Hi Guys,

A mate of mine is interested to find a good window tinter for her car. Any recommendations for tinters on the GOld Coast/Brisbane? Any brand to recommend? She's looking at getting the darkest possible legally for QLD and hopefully as well metallic tints (i thinks this is how u call it -mirror reflective?) to match her silver car.

Thanks for the help guys
    Last edited by mech81; 26-01-2010 at 10:35 PM.

I got mine and my boy's cars done at Tint Mart Beenleigh (which is actually at Yatala?). They did a great job, quite cheap, and they have a legal reflective tint too.
    3807 9255

i would recommend Percy at Class one .. Window Tinting - Index to Class 1 Window Tinting or 0412 571 528 ... mobile guy will come to you. I know a few ppl from the site that have used him and very happy with the result .. i have 20% on mine . legal is 35% ... just as a note they really do stand by their warranty too .. when i first had mine done the environment(at work) was fairly dusty .. when the tint dried there was lots of bubbles. i rang percy and he replaced the whole tint for nothing, no questions asked .. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him !!!
    Quote: NIRVANDAN: shame you didnt make the photoshoot eithe, they could have used the coolest 2!

The one and only ORIGINAL Dee !!!!!

2008 Mazda 2 Genki ~ Radiant Ebony ~ Personalised Plates ~ 20% Black Tint ~ Cannon ~ 18" Bling Bling

Tint Mart Virginia

2 for 1 tint at southport.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Tint Mart Virginia
    +1 ....... the ricers choice they do good work and cheap, know heaps of people that use them.

or

Premier Tint Pickering Street Alderley did my daughters car and about
    6 people at work, good for discounting if you have more than one car too.
    I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.........Groucho Marx