User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: True Blue: First Focus RS rolls off Ford assembly line in Germany

HellionXR6T Guest

Oh yeah.....

They need to pull their finger out of their ar$3 and make it AWD!! Trouble is they are scared in competing with Subaru and Mitsubishi.

Simple, Make it AWD (They did the research but never followed through), make it cheaper and who cares if it's not quite up to scratch with the STi and the EVO.

Quote Originally Posted by HellionXR6T View Post
    Oh yeah.....

They need to pull their finger out of their ar$3 and make it AWD!! Trouble is they are scared in competing with Subaru and Mitsubishi.

Simple, Make it AWD (They did the research but never followed through), make it cheaper and who cares if it's not quite up to scratch with the STi and the EVO.
    Scared of Suburu and Mitsa****ty...... Sound like it may give them a run anyway

As for the AWD development...... They reported quite clearly last year that R&D found that the added weight negated any advantage of AWD.... and that the RevoKnuckle provided results required for the power/torque..... ie FWD that can handle the same power as their AWD systems..... Doesn't sound scared to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChaMPS View Post
    Scared of Suburu and Mitsa****ty...... Sound like it may give them a run anyway

As for the AWD development...... They reported quite clearly last year that R&D found that the added weight negated any advantage of AWD.... and that the RevoKnuckle provided results required for the power/torque..... ie FWD that can handle the same power as their AWD systems..... Doesn't sound scared to me.....
    As Champs, myself and many other XR5 enthusiasts have been following this car...it was tried and tested....and as like the 6MPS...the weight kills the performance.

Revo-knuckle is suppose to be the beez neez and will make the FWD handle the same...if not better than the AWD...with about 200kgs less weight.

I dont think Ford are scared of STi and Evo X with this baby...its in a league of it own.

Its better all round IMHO...as its european made and finished.

It has something the others dont....LUXURY and PERFORMANCE together in harmony.

Is it coming to Australia.....

Will FPV be making one.....hmmm i dont think so and if they do...it will never be as good as the RS.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12