User Tag List

Thread: Suzuki Kizashi coming here

Blog Entries

Default Suzuki Kizashi coming here

Now this sounds interesting (particularly the 3litre V6 AWD!

The countdown has started on the Suzuki Kizashi as the badge’s biggest Australian gamble.

"Kizashi no longer a teaser:
    Suzuki Australia has confirmed its mid-size Kizashi sedan will arrive in the second quarter of next year, pitched right into the stagnant mid-size segment.

However, Suzuki Australia general manager, Tony Devers, has high hopes for the mid-sizer, which will be pitched directly at the Mazda6 and Honda Euro. "It's a driver's car and we've benchmarked the Mazda6 and Honda Accord Euro," he says.

A Kizashi pre-production car is due to arrive within weeks to start the local homologation process. Devers says when production models become available he also plans to clinic the car among focus groups to see how it goes in front of potential Australian buyers. "This is the biggest passenger car that we've made," he says. "There's a lot riding on it."

The Kizashi will be launched with an entry 2.4-litre front wheel drive version should be around $30,000 with a larger capacity V6 of more than 3.0-litre arriving later. The V6 may also get all-wheel drive."

Full article CLICK HERE

US Production Model

Concept

[Source: Drive]
    Last edited by shakespeare; 12-11-2009 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Added images and link

Edited your article Watto and added some pics

I like the idea of the concept wagon, V6 with AWD!

The production model looks a little bland, maybe it's the colour, but doesn't do alot for me.

Blog Entries

apparently they sent one to SEMA. I will have to see if I can find a pic of a custom version

I like the Wagon

I agree with shakes there.. Looks a bit plan.

Is that a chop top wagon I spy?!

wow interesting. look forward to hearing more about this. i dont mind it. maybe a differennt grille though

i lioke this alot!
    maybe a deposit!!

8. Default

All of the photos taken form SportsCarForums.com

And this one just for fun 2002Turbo.

That first one looks great! The last one (not the e30 bmw) has far too many items from a shopping list to look good..

Big fan, Looks like a cx7, a swift and a colt all mixed together!

Like the last one minus the fog lights!

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rfzd View Post
    That first one looks great! The last one (not the e30 bmw) has far too many items from a shopping list to look good..
    Um... Its a 2002 Turbo I believe. Pre 3-series and deficiently prior to the E30 3-series.

Cult classic.

To a BMW fan it is as important as the 3.0csi/CSL (Bat mobile) the original 6-series the E30 M3 and E28 M5.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher_13 View Post
    Um... Its a 2002 Turbo I believe. Pre 3-series and deficiently prior to the E30 3-series.

Cult classic.

To a BMW fan it is as important as the 3.0csi/CSL (Bat mobile) the original 6-series the E30 M3 and E28 M5.

Ahh my bad. Still learning my BMW's. Mmm the E30 M3 now there is a lovely BMW
    Now with less zoom zoom

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher_13 View Post

Cult classic.

Apologies for off topic, but I would so love to have a 3.0CSL

Going back to the last pic - extreme wide angle lens or very short lady in the background!

Definitely looks interesting and quite a bit better than anything Suzuki has produced recently (new Swift is ok but the rest is ) Just needs a decent motor and driveline!
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6