User Tag List

Thread: VW Golf MkVII exclusive pics

Default VW Golf MkVII exclusive pics

Leaked image reveals look of radical 2012 Golf

The MkVI Golf has been in showrooms for less than a year, but already we have the best images yet of how its successor is shaping up. And our information on this radical new hatchback, slated for a 2012 debut, has come from the most unlikely source - VW itself!

A promotional video for VW's recently revealed L1 concept accidently revealed a groupe of designers hard at work on a clay styling model of the next-generation Golf in the background. You can see a freeze-frame from that video on the right. It might be a bit blurry, but the photo proves that work is well underway on the new Golf, suggesting a particularly short lifecycle for the current MkVi car.

As with the transition from MkV to MkVI, styling changes will be subtle and evolutionary - in keeping with the firm's existing design language. Changes include a sharper snout and more steeply raked windscreen, as well as narrower headlights and more pronounced wheel arches.

VW is staying tight-lipped about the leaked image, but the scene has been promptly erased from the official video.

Read more: VW Golf MkVII exclusive pics | Auto Express News | News | Auto Express
    Last edited by mpsJOE; 15-10-2009 at 03:52 PM.

yuk, not a fan as yet

yeah not good at all

i think that looks mad !!

of course.. black would do it justice !!

it looks like a small people mover from that pic angle

Not sure from about this, am sure the GTI will look better, but the MK VII Golf CC with R20 running gear would be nice

i reserve judgement till i see other angles. wanna see the front and back

Talking

All Volkswagons SUCK!!!!!!Lived in South Africa for 20 years and they are as common as bloody Holdens in Australia. Mazda's Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MPSMad View Post
    All Volkswagons SUCK!!!!!!Lived in South Africa for 20 years and they are as common as bloody Holdens in Australia. Mazda's Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +1,000,000
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

1st impression not for me.....