Filed under: Motorsports, Convertible, Coupe, Performance, Videos, Dodge, Mazda, Canada, Racing, AB-Post

It's been seven months since I crammed into a supercharged Mazda Miata with the Flyin' Miata crew and fought tooth and nail for a fifth-place finish in the Grand Touring class of the 2011 Targa Newfoundland. That amount of time has done nothing to dull my desire to head right back into the fray as soon as possible. While I was there, the FM team spent a good deal of time hanging out with our friends over at MotoMan, and the crew just finished putting the final touches on its race documentary.

The first episode shows off the sweet SRT-tweaked Dodge Challenger the MotoMan guys got to play with. With plenty of suspension adjustments, a full cage and a bare-bones interior, the big white beast was as far from the NC Miata we campaigned as you could get. Watch the clip after the jump for an introduction to a few of the other competitors, including SRT CEO Ralph Gilles, as well as an interview with driver Brandon Fitch and myself. Keep an eye out for more episodes, too.Continue reading MotoMan gives Targa Newfoundland the documentary treatment
MotoMan gives Targa Newfoundland the documentary treatment originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...