User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all, please talk to me! :)

Legs to open????

Sam strikes again lol.

Welcome aboard Cait

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    , and talk about living in the middle of woop woop... plenty of legs to open the car up assuming it's in private road and no cops
    ORLY?

MissMPS6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post

that's a bit different for a number plate, charming way to describe your boyfriend's car

VE SS dont do it for me... im sure you know the all the names "commonwhore" "bogandores" etc

and talk about living in the middle of woop woop... plenty of legs to open the car up assuming it's in private road and no cops

Haha yes that is true! Where i live there is plenty of places to let loose...... The town i live in has one main road but we have lots of surrounding towns so its good for a bit of a drive! Hardly no cops here.... I've been pulled over once for a RBT and thats it and i've lived in this town my whole life!

My car just looks better, i wouldn't quite say faster (YET) but we will see!

Im yet to test the beast with my girlfriends ve ssv, not sure how that will go HAHA......... Automatic commodore????? PFFFFFFFFTT

*facepalm*
    im having a bad weekend for saying the wrong thing
    was a combination of "plenty of space to open the car up" and something about the legs of the car... i dont know....

Urban Dictionary: gyco
    Nice.
    Would be better if it was GYTO...

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay... Try and get out to some meets.
    None of us bite, except maybe Mitch or Jace.

Ok, can't imagine you driving down to Perth to join us for a mornings cruising.

Are you worried about an MPS not beating an SS Commonbogandore???
    Trust me, MPS FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMPS6 View Post
    [SIZE="4"] Haha thank you all for your warm welcomes! Seems like no one lives anywhere near me :\ I live in the Pilbara right up north.
    If its Karratha there is another OzMPS guy there with his black gen II 3, if its Newman, your only an hours drive from my work, if its Hedland I feel sorry for you and if its Tom Price or Parra I know them all to well. (lived there for 7 years)

Soooo where is it?
    Timbo

14 Mazda BT50 xt Boss Kit
    13 Volvo XC60 R-Design
    10 VR 3 Neo
    08 CX9 Luxury (sold)
    09 VR 3 MPS Luxury (sold)

Welcome Cait

Only one main road?
    You don't live in Roebourne, do you?? lol

I lived in K-town up there for many years growing up. Shit of a place, but the actual country up that was is absolutely spectacular. I head up there as often as I can (afford). We go prospecting out by Nullangine at times, or just have fishing trips at Point Sampson... Which town you in?

Can I request some photos of a red dusty mps with a northern backdrop? I've got the red dirt in my veins.

in the Pilbara? Where abouts? I grew up and spent 14 years living in South Hedland...

Hello and Welcome to the forums Cait
    Nice choice of car, i think we may have a problem though ...

Im an Eagles supporter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12