Thread: I finally have my MPS =)

SarcasticOne is offline In need of "driver mod"

team emo = black car
    going to be a few broken hearts now

Nirvandan is offline The Black Hawk

Elite Team Emo = black Gen I and MPS6
    Peasant Team Emo = Gen II's

xstatc is offline Junior Member

Welcome , nice choice in colour, Go Team Emo! haha...

RadiantKnackers is offline Forum Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

I am going to slap you back into your closet drag queen gypsy
    MPS is gone. Ghey Trail enabled....Not Happy. MPS 6 to come

Brackaus is offline Padawan

Leave him alone.... he's just upset his corner isn't making as much as as that hairy deaf dude that has no arms

steviekfc is offline iOwnanMPSwhowants2touchme

wheres the pics at?
    and welcome

Kayla is offline Zoom Zoom Zoom =)

HaHa I thought it may have been cause of the black car...but I thought I would check, can never be too sure lol

Im too young to get married, or just love my freedom too much lol

I will have to come on a cruise one day

Pics will be comming, I have a few, but I want to go out and take a few shots somewhere nice..not just my front yard lol

Thanks again for all the welcomes

I hope you mean a pic of yourself, we all know what a MPS look like

DISIMS3 is offline Stay Tuned

Welcome Kayla. I had a Mirage before my MPS too. Big step up. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    HaHa I thought it may have been cause of the black car...but I thought I would check, can never be too sure lol

Im too young to get married, or just love my freedom too much lol

I will have to come on a cruise one day

Pics will be comming, I have a few, but I want to go out and take a few shots somewhere nice..not just my front yard lol

Thanks again for all the welcomes
    nothing wrong with a front yard shot... that's where my first ones got taken...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Yea front yard pics are ok..but I want nice ones too lol
    But the weather is not playing nice, so might be a while before I get to take them lol

Haha pic of me...that might not happen, I hate having my photo taken lol

Bricky Dave is offline New Member

Hi

I have recently bought a black MPS 3.
    I have wanted a turbo car for a few years, but uni, working minimal hours and spending money on the boyfriend at the times car was just holding me back.
    I now have a great job, and a great car..no bf, but thats great too lol
    I also have a Mitsubishi Mirage (for sale) which was great to drive to and from uni and work, but it's just not as much fun as a turbo.

I enjoy going on car cruises and could spend hours working on and looking at cars.
    I can fibreglass, love working on engines (not that the mazda needs work) and want to learn how the spray and airbrush. Im not a typical girly girl, never have been, never will be...but im not a rough nut either..just a good mix inbetween lol

Well I hope everyone else loves their Mazda as much as I do
    =)

hi,welcome kayla nice car.hope ur r enjoyin it as i have 1 more day untill i pick my mps cant wait will have pic up a.s.a.p

Quote Originally Posted by steviekfc View Post
    wheres the pics at?
    and welcome
    I hope you mean a pic of yourself, we all know what a MPS look like
    I have put a few photos in an album of my car, and there is one of me...but no more lol
    Just look at my profile if your interested

Moooooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice pics, specially the last one

Btw is that you washing the MPS in the 1st pic?

Moooooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice pics, specially the last one

Btw is that you washing the MPS in the 1st pic?

Yea there will be more...of Maz, not me lol
    Thanks, I dont really like the last one tho, but thought I would show everyone me

Haha yes that was me washing Maz in the pic...short me cant reach the roof very well lol...but that pic has gone now lol

darkness is offline Mazda newbie

ah i used to have a black car. Didn't get it this time round because it's so hard to maintain looking nice.

Nice car

Jmac is offline Admin & Team JFat

Should have posted it in the show us your mug thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Should have posted it in the show us your mug thread
    haha no way...its kind of hidden lol

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    ah i used to have a black car. Didn't get it this time round because it's so hard to maintain looking nice.

Nice car
    Thanks

yea black is a hard colour to maintain..but i had, well still have lol, a white car...so im choosing all the hard colours lol
    but i love it =)

Bricky Dave is offline New Member

I have put a few photos in an album of my car, and there is one of me...but no more lol
    Just look at my profile if your interested

Just checked ur profile nica car photos & the last one mmmmmm very nice .there is no better site than a chick driving a black hot hatch.

Oi!

I saw her first

down boys....
    just cause there is a female on the internet doesnt mean we all need to start acting stupid.... we would like her to stay here, not get scared away

looks like a nice clean car kayla
    how you finding it compared to the mirage?
    and dont worry about cleaning it too much keep it as an enjoyable thing to do, rather than a chore...
    unless you're going on a cruise (or track day) where there is other members, with cameras.... then you need to clean it, or suffer the "shame" of having a dirty car
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by Bricky Dave View Post
    Just checked ur profile nica car photos & the last one mmmmmm very nice .there is no better site than a chick driving a black hot hatch.
    Thanks. Oh I love driving a black car with tint...most guys are shocked when they see a girl driving it lol

Oi!

I saw her first
    Haha calm down...everyone can look at my pics ...I might have to take it down, so no more fighting

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    down boys....
    just cause there is a female on the internet doesnt mean we all need to start acting stupid.... we would like her to stay here, not get scared away

looks like a nice clean car kayla
    how you finding it compared to the mirage?
    and dont worry about cleaning it too much keep it as an enjoyable thing to do, rather than a chore...
    unless you're going on a cruise (or track day) where there is other members, with cameras.... then you need to clean it, or suffer the "shame" of having a dirty car
    Thanks, I dont need a bunch of guys acting all stupid over 1 pic lol...but I wont be going anywhere, I'll just ignore the behaviour lol

Thanks, it is a nice clean car..when i was it ..nah she is tidy
    Oh the Mazda is totally different compared to the Mirage...Goes faster, drives much better, more comfortable, looks hot lol
    But I do miss my sound system that is in the Mirage..im surprised it hasnt rattled apart witht the amount of bass it puts out...but i dont drive it around with it turned up all the way lol
    Im thinking about pulling it all out and making it 'standard' again.then maybe someone will buy it lol

I normally try and clean the Mazda every saturday, I have my breaky then clean my car...but the weather has not been playing nice lately, so it has gorn a few weeks without a wash.
    I did wash it last saturday, took it out, and a stupid bird pooped on it was not happy at all...so i washed it again lol

If I go on a cruise I will give it a good clean and make sure everything is spotless...there is no way I would show up in a dirty car

rogwick is offline How may I service you...

Oh the Mazda is totally different compared to the Mirage...Goes faster, drives much better, more comfortable, looks hot lol
    But I do miss my sound system that is in the Mirage..im surprised it hasnt rattled apart witht the amount of bass it puts out...but i dont drive it around with it turned up all the way lol
    The MPS is in a whole different class compared to the Mirage! Power, refinement, accuracy, responsiveness not to mention generally newer and a much higher tech machine. If you miss the sound system you can always modify the existing MPS system. I'm not fully aware what speakers (how many) are in the 3MPS but I know mine are not too bad (not bose) I took my ride in and had a Alpine Type S subwoofer fitted and its much, much better. The speakers are not bad for my liking 'as standard' either. Can always upgrade the speakers if you feel the need or amplify them if you wish also. For me, the sub made the difference I wanted and left it at that.

Hmm, the first thing I would consider on a ride like yours would be the Callipers going hot red, then I'd let the rest come to me. PS the mazda already puts the mirage to shame, consider lowering it and a few performance based mods. Check in the mirror every few days to see your smile grow bigger and bigger as the installations come together.

Since star Wars was on the other night let me say this
    "Impressive, the MPS is...much potential I sense. Fear and power is the way to the dark side"

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Leelu is offline aka Leehoon

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    I am going to slap you back into your closet drag queen gypsy
    +1

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    down boys....
    Totally agree Sam - and from a femal point of view....I was a little scared when first joining, I realise now it was just all jokes, but it can be quite daunting for a female when first joining a club like this!!!

Lehoon out
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

rogwick is offline How may I service you...

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Totally agree Sam - and from a femal point of view....I was a little scared when first joining, I realise now it was just all jokes, but it can be quite daunting for a female when first joining a club like this!!!

Lehoon out
    I think its great to hear some ladies appreciating their rides or installing modifications. There are many females out there with a creative flare which often goes unseen. I have to spend several hours every now and then working on my other half's ride as she does not look after it herself and only comes to me when something is not working! "Have you checked the oil" ...."I don't know where the dipstick thingy is" Oh dear...that's my girl. Also need to inform her, her tyres are bald, I was spinning around every corner last time I drove in the wet!

I always assumed anyone and everyone loved their ride and at least maintained and looked after it...fail! Great to have female members with ozMPSclub and always welcome in the community. All in good fun and jokes as Leelu commented above!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast