Edge Autosport

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mazda MPS owner with some questions

Nirvandan is offline The Black Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Hmm Annie, that is where i bought my MPS from... don't think that was me but i never actually see my car till i bought it.
    He waited until it grew on him
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Annie is offline Obsession at first drive

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    He waited until it grew on him
    lol nirvandan

Brackaus is offline Padawan

Err Mine is build in 2009 I got it in October...

I don't get it.. my car is growing on me? ...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

oh...my Car say Madaz MPS 2010.. lol, that's cause the americans call it the 2010 mps...makes it easier than saying 2009 cause their was 2 versions..AL's gen 1 and the GEN 2

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    lol nirvandan

Its great to see more MPS female owners around....

....that includes you brackaus
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

Its great to see more MPS female owners around....

....that includes you brackaus
    Your a prick AL

all men are bastards.. I soooo prefer woman.
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Annie is offline Obsession at first drive

Err Mine is build in 2009 I got it in October...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

oh...my Car say Madaz MPS 2010.. lol, that's cause the americans call it the 2010 mps...makes it easier than saying 2009 cause their was 2 versions..AL's gen 1 and the GEN 2
    Oh.....I get it now (no idea what you just said but anyway....).

Sorry didn't mean to offend you. Speaking of offending......

I noticed your post a while ago about ""spottings"". You said that the only Gen II MPS drivers you had seen were either hairy fat men or old women who drive slow.......

I hope you weren't referring to ME when you posted that. I AM NOT HAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leelu is offline aka Leehoon

I noticed your post a while ago about ""spottings"". You said that the only Gen II MPS drivers you had seen were either hairy fat men or old women who drive slow.......

I hope you weren't referring to ME when you posted that. I AM NOT HAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me neither!!!!!! And I don't often drive slow
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

RadiantKnackers is offline Forum Staff

Hehehe.

Im not fat, but I am hairy.

I have also been known to drive what some people (Corey, Al etc.) might call slow. But they are lunatics, so it doesnt count

I'm not quite at lunatic level - don't want to be handing the licence over!

Nice colour choice btw!

wooow...Backfire..

Well I haven't Spotted a named person yet in a GEN II.. The only other times have been:

a) A fat hairy man on the gateway
    b) old woman (might of been young just didn't look it) driving 20 km/h in a 60's right lane.

so when do spot you or leelu then i'll change it and add

c) Hot Female prob paid to seductively make males or lesbians more interesting in buying an MPS

better?

and naaa you didn't offend me.. you just keep giving Nirvandan ammunition which is bad.
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

wooow...Backfire..

Well I haven't Spotted a named person yet in a GEN II.. The only other times have been:

a) A fat hairy man on the gateway
    b) old woman (might of been young just didn't look it) driving 20 km/h in a 60's right lane.

so when do spot you or leelu then i'll change it and add

c) Hot Female prob paid to seductively make males or lesbians more interesting in buying an MPS

better?

and naaa you didn't offend me.. you just keep giving Nirvandan ammunition which is bad.
    I like c). Let's just add that one now
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Ducon is offline New Member

Wow. Am amazed that you had problems with Tint-a-Car. My MPS was done by the dealer, so not the best but the guarantee is always there. But my previous car was done by Tint-a-Car at Milton, and they were exceptional. Fast, curteous, professional and everything done with a 15 year warranty. Not that I ever had a problem in the 5 years I had the car.

Welcome, and have fun with the clutch. They take some getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducon View Post
    Wow. Am amazed that you had problems with Tint-a-Car. My MPS was done by the dealer, so not the best but the guarantee is always there. But my previous car was done by Tint-a-Car at Milton, and they were exceptional. Fast, curteous, professional and everything done with a 15 year warranty. Not that I ever had a problem in the 5 years I had the car.

Welcome, and have fun with the clutch. They take some getting used to.
    So am I to be honest! They have such a good rep. I was obviously just unlucky enough to pick a dud franchise!! All good now though, the tint has been redone and I got a full refund.

Have the clutch sorted now - no more stalls on hill starts!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12