VIP Member

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Russian MPS club

YOU LOSE is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    I always knew Russia had some pretty darn good looking girls...

But God Daium those chicks are freaking HOT!!!!!

Loving the one on the bonnet specially

Dunn tell my missus....

I wont tell yours If you won,t tell mine , I wonder if they charge by the hour ??? but yes they are hotties , but no way will any female sit on my car no matter how hot she is , on my face maybe !!!!!!

RedDjinn is offline Slip stream

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    if she goes out with me... she can sit on my car all she wants
    she prob doesnt weigh that much ... i want to buy a hood accessory like that... ( my very own flyn lady)
    here is a tip move on... **** you all with your memes, if you stay here in the past you have missed her future. I will post a little bit

Malicioso is offline Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    I wont tell yours If you won,t tell mine , I wonder if they charge by the hour ??? but yes they are hotties , but no way will any female sit on my car no matter how hot she is , on my face maybe !!!!!!
    ^^^^ hahaha

MISSMPS is offline "Blame it on my ADD baby"

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Can I sit on your car? Similar thing, there was one of those bikini car/bike washes and I was too shy to submit my vehicle into the hands a of a beautiful, yet careless girl. Most guys would love to see a girl drop a wet sponge, slowly bend down to pick it up....me, I would be crying knowing the sponge now has sand on it (There might be something wrong with me, I accept that!)

There is nothing wrong with you at all..... 15mins of watching her soapy arse and bewbs rub up against a car is fine.........just not your own car

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

rogwick is offline How may I service you...

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    There is nothing wrong with you at all..... 15mins of watching her soapy arse and bewbs rub up against a car is fine.........just not your own car
    Thanks for the image Missy, always a fan of a visual explanation! I had a minor dilemma once when on my lunch break. Walking up the road one sunny day and an attractive blonde was walking towards me....AT THE SAME TIME a new Ferrari roared up the street...sorry lady I'm checking out the car. For a spilt second, my head didn't know which way to turn. I must have looked retarded prior to my transition of checking out the sexy car!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

YOU LOSE is offline Banned

We need some nice MPS girls 4 Bathurst !!!! any ideas ppl's

Col

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LinkBacks (?)