User Tag List

Thread: help with TRZ engine mount !!!!

1. Default help with TRZ engine mount !!!!

hey guys for engine mount do they come with 1 or 2 piece when i buy them ?
    And how much do i need ? sorry im a noob with this kinda stuff

Engine mounts are one piece but you should get a nut and bolt with it as the factory mount has a bolt that screws into thread on the mount itself if that makes sense.

Not sure how much the TRZ mount is but I've heard they are the most solid you can get. I'd go the JBR80 for about $120 delivered

yeah, a TRZ is a very solid bit of kit... your engine will not move about, but you're definitely going to know you have it installed

Ive had the TRZ mount installed in mine for about 20000k now and its still feels as solid as it did when i first installed it. Vibes were pretty bad at the start but if you can bare with that they will die down abit. I can still feel some vibes now as well but very minimal so that kinda says its a very solid piece with how many km ive done with it in.

If you dont like vibes....get another mount

5. Default

thanks guys i just bought the TRZ mount for $150
    kinda after some whiteline front strut bar and rear sway bar,i got the front strut bar but cant find the rear sway bar any help where i can get it ?

You can get the Whiteline rear sway bar from repco, they will have to order it in. A lot cheaper than straight from whiteline.

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    Ive had the TRZ mount installed in mine for about 20000k now and its still feels as solid as it did when i first installed it. Vibes were pretty bad at the start but if you can bare with that they will die down abit. I can still feel some vibes now as well but very minimal so that kinda says its a very solid piece with how many km ive done with it in.

If you dont like vibes....get another mount
    Yep I got it too and it still vibrates, nothing totally bad but it does settle.

I think it's so back not because of the material that is used but because of the size of the bush, it takes the vibes very little for them to be transferred from the engine, to the mount and then to the chassy, if it had a bigger bush like CP-E, SURE etc etc it wouldn't be so bad.
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!