User Tag List

Thread: 4x CX7 wheels and tyres for sale in Brisbane

Default 4x CX7 wheels and tyres for sale in Brisbane

I thought I would try posting this here first for Mazda enthusiasts before I try ebay.

Item: 4 x CX7 OEM alloy wheels 18"/7.5"/50mm offset with 4 x Pirelli Scorpion Zero 235/18/60 tyres.
    Item Condition: Wheels very good, probably a few marks if you look closely. Tyres are in very good condition and have done 14k km's since new so about 50% life used.
    Reason for selling: Upgrading to 20" wheels
    Price and price conditions: $600 negotiable, cash on pickup.
    Extra Info: Local Pick up from Underwood, Brisbane only.

I am not in a huge hurry to sell but I need to sell these to help pay for my new 20" tyres (around $1200). Asking price represents about 50% of new tyre price, so effectively wheels, fitting and balancing are thrown in for free.

These would make a great upgrade for anyone with 17" OEM wheels on a CX5, CX7 or CX9. The Scorpion Zero's are a great SUV tyre and don't come in 17", so switching to 18's is the only way to get them. You will need to check that these wheels and tyres are suitable for your vehicle. Here is some more information.

SCORPION™ ZERO™, Suv tyres, All season tyres - PIRELLI AUSTRALIA

Mazda CX-7 2007 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-size.com

Mazda CX-5 2012 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-size.com

Mazda CX-9 2007 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs - Wheel-size.com

Pictures:

CX7 - The younger, taller and sexier replacement for the MPS6 and the first car designed around the MZR DISI
    2007 CX7 2.3 DISI AWD Ice Blue | HID's | ETS TMIC | Cobb XLE BOV | CX9 20" wheels | 245/50/20 Scorpion STR's | CS HPFP | CX9 Brakes | Pedders Sports Ryders -40mm | CS Turbo | JBR 3.5" WPI | Cooling Mist WMI |Versatune

Bump. Will have tax return money soon, so closer to putting the 20's on. No one want these for say a CX5?