User Tag List

Thread: **2006-MPS Engine + Gearbox + Body Cosmic Blue **

1. Default **2006-MPS Engine + Gearbox + Body Cosmic Blue **

Good morning ladies and gentle men, been awhile since I’ve posted here and I hope you are all boosting well.

It’s been almost a year since I’ve been truly active here. I’ve sold so many parts, interstate and locally, and my reputation here is qualitatively significant, as I’m sure many can confirm.

For now, I would like to make a expression of interest to sell my engine and gearbox from a 2006 MPS.

Item: 2006 MPS 2.3 Litre Turbo engine
    Item Condition: Brilliant
    Reason for selling: Too many cars, projects and not enough time
    Price and price conditions: 4500 ONO
    Extra Info: No turbo and 160km’s on the engine FROM MEMORY, will confirm later upon interest.
    Pictures: Soon, pending on interest.

Item: 2006 MPS 6-SPEED Gearbox
    Item Condition: Suburb, never even hinted a issue
    Reason for selling: Same as above
    Price and price conditions: 1500 ONO
    Extra Info: It’s a gearbox
    Pictures: Soon, pending on interest.
    **The shell/body is subject to certain panels and bumpers already removed, but more specifics later**

The new forum rules, with posting the pictures with a paper indicating my username and date etc will be done once interest is actually present.

Those who have dealt with me before know I don’t sell crap. This engine is not only one of the best engines ever made in history; it has NEVER shown any sign of problems. The gearbox has never given me grief or trouble getting into gear.

I plan on getting a MPS6, simply because these cars are great value, and superior quality. Zoom zoom zoom indeed.

-Melbourne only, interstate buyers are a handful.
    -It would be great if you knew someone who had already purchased off me, and chances are good considering the many members who have bought from me.
    -To anyone with the precautionary aforethought that I’m trying to get rid of a blown or damaged/bad compression motor, and plan on drilling a million questions and time wasting inquiries, don’t bother. I understand buying an engine that you cannot see running is a risk, but I am beyond reasonable in my methods and have never deceived another individual.

*Prices are negotiable and serious buyers must leave a deposit and no exceptions given*

If you have previously bought off me, or know someone who can confirm me as genuine and trustworthy, then I’m happy to be more adjustable on price.

4500 for engine and 1500 for gearbox are just simply rough prices as I saw one on ebay for that price and please feel free to throw an offer, pending on your level of interest and seriousness, who knows, you might get a bargain.

I have released this mate, since it will be a bit hard to post pictures, and it is only EOI.
    Last edited by RadiantKnackers; 26-03-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Free bump.

4. Default

The lovely mechanic made some shots of the engine bay (Yes the inter-cooler is available).

Being the busy bee that he is, besides drawing my username on the engine, he didn't put a date, although, next time he has a spare moment, I will update with paper including date and username.

For now, this will have to do

10156948_10202521467371946_1337722312_n.jpg
    10149865_10202521470212017_1836349148_n.jpg

Why sell the engine + Gearbox + Body and not just the car? Guessing it was in an accident?
    Last edited by Reedy; 27-03-2014 at 10:35 AM.

6. Default

To put it back together, the inside, would cost the cars value. Its empty inside as it was turned into a track car.

7. Default

1483894_10202525544993884_1927181281_n.jpg
    And here is the authentication

8. Default

Shell is potentially sold.
    Butneed to remove engine and box first, so if your mechanically gifted, im happyto minus the labour for the a standard removal if you want both.

Pricesare just there to fulfil the sale section criteria. Dont be shy to make a offeror ask questions AS A SERIOUS BUYER.

I'mnot fussed but would rather this all gone before the winter sets in sincebesides a car cover, storing this would be a waste of space/time.

If youhave the space, and the know-how, consider this a cheap grab at what I plannedto do, strip this and sell it bit by bit, since you'd make a large margin ofgains considering how overpriced these items are.

Askquestions via PM, 'reedy's' reply above, as a interstate user, has littlerelevance and if your keen to enquire about the cars past, PM me, its a writeoff except considering its hollow inside, and is missing almost everything, howdoes one put Humpty dumpy together again? Not worth it. The caritself is sound; the reason for its write-off can be discussed to those whoactually are considering this purchase for spare parts or for whatever reason.

I’ve got other cars that are half-finished, time to remove the clutter. But Iwill get a MPS again, 6 this time, amazing things.

Do you have any interior parts left?

10. Default

PM sent to the pacman 1CMS1

11. Default

Item: 2006 MPS 2.3 Litre Turbo engine
    Price drop: 2000

Item: 2006 MPS 6-SPEED Gearbox
    Price drop: 1000

Also, BC coil-overs are available. Just under 10,000km driven. Its the adjustable "racing" grade version which is basically a GREDDY kit with a BC stamp over it. Very good bang for buck and this set me back a little over 1500 not too long ago.

Item: BC Racing Adjustable Coilovers
    Item Condition: Near New
    Reason for selling: Too many cars, projects and not enough time
    Price and price conditions: 800 ONO
    Extra Info: I had these on for about 10k-km's. Perfect suspension.