User Tag List

Thread: Advanti Racing wheels 18x08 +45

Smile Advanti Racing wheels 18x08 +45

Item: Advanti Racing Wheels 18x8 +45 offset (full set of 4)
    Item Condition: These are used but they have NO gutter rash, scratches or marks on them.
    Reason for selling: Bought myself some new wheels
    Price and price conditions: $600 for all 4, that is $150 each Not negotiable! I will throw in the boxes as well......for free!!!!
    Extra Info: Prefer local pickup so that you can inspect the wheels for yourself. If you want it couriered, the cost and arrangements will be up to you.
    Pictures: Here are a few pictures. There is only one of the wheel because the rest look exactly the same, I promise If you would like a picture of all 4, then I will go unpack them and take a fkn picture!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Cheers

Grumpy

Tuned with
    By Alex...........

Oh and if you want to see what they look like on the Gen II, check out my ride thread http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-my12-mps.html

What size tyre did you run on them, and would the guards need to be rolled on lowered suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    What size tyre did you run on them, and would the guards need to be rolled on lowered suspension.
    225/40's and I don't think so. Best would be to try and find somebody that runs similar or more off-set on lowered suspension and compare notes. The +40 I have on now still sits slightly inside at the back but I assume that if I were to lower it now I will have to roll the rears if I put some weight in the back. The front is a different story now, they sit slightly outside.

Sorry I can't be of more help mate......
    Cheers

Grumpy

Tuned with
    By Alex...........

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    225/40's and I don't think so. Best would be to try and find somebody that runs similar or more off-set on lowered suspension and compare notes. The +40 I have on now still sits slightly inside at the back but I assume that if I were to lower it now I will have to roll the rears if I put some weight in the back. The front is a different story now, they sit slightly outside.

Sorry I can't be of more help mate......
    PM sent
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    PM sent
    PM replied

Sold pending deposit........

Deposit taken. Sold