User Tag List

Thread: corksport sri + turbo inlet gen 2 mps

1. Default corksport sri + turbo inlet gen 2 mps

anyone fit corksport sir and turbo inlet to there gen 2, my question is there any dramas with this setup eg CEL

Ctons had one on his but his CEL's only started appearing after his D/P install.

Yep, i had/have one......
    I got a CEL. Dont think it was from the intake though.
    Go with the CP-E Nano should be less chance of CEL.....or CAI like Arden has. He has no CEL with the CAI.

if u get a cel with DP get an extension adapter. problem solved. tricks the ecu cuz teh co2 sensor is out of direct flow, the ecu think the cat is still standard.... cai wont give cels( well off memory) think streetunit sells them?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

or u can go the best mufflers Dp as this has the extension already
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    if u get a cel with DP get an extension adapter. problem solved. tricks the ecu cuz teh co2 sensor is out of direct flow, the ecu think the cat is still standard.... cai wont give cels( well off memory) think streetunit sells them?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

or u can go the best mufflers Dp as this has the extension already
    I presume that's between the Cat and Dumpipe? That's going to require a mod to shorten the exhaust?
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2