User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New MZR performance SRI intake for Gen 2!

Default New MZR performance SRI intake for Gen 2!

Hey guys

I just bought a new MZR performance SRI. And well what can i say other than WOW!!

Such an awesome sound and seat of the pants power increase, undoubtedly the best mod dollar for dollar i have ever had on a car. It finally makes the car sound the way it should have come from factory, sane and docile at low boost, manic and loud on full boost!

Big thanks to Tim for supplying and installing it for me, since making first contact to the finished install very prompt and professional and would seriously recommend him to others, thanks mate.

I have some photos here
    http://img258.imageshack.us/i/p1010306s.jpg/
    http://img22.imageshack.us/i/p1010307l.jpg/
    http://img258.imageshack.us/i/p1010308v.jpg/

Cheers
    Last edited by MPShiv; 24-01-2010 at 12:09 AM.

this is the one im looking at getting, Where did you buy it. Also if you dont mind me asking how much

i bought from mzr performance , pm him for availability. I got a good price because i was close by, see what he can do for you, or hit up his ebay page and order from there if you want.

Smile Mzr sri & pod recomended by col !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MPShiv View Post
    i bought from mzr performance , pm him for availability. I got a good price because i was close by, see what he can do for you, or hit up his ebay page and order from there if you want.
    YEP +1 fits gen1 MPS as well look up madaz engine bay complete in members rides for pics
    unbeatable value and service
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 25-01-2010 at 01:11 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MPShiv View Post
    Hey guys

I just bought a new MZR performance SRI. And well what can i say other than WOW!!

Such an awesome sound and seat of the pants power increase, undoubtedly the best mod dollar for dollar i have ever had on a car. It finally makes the car sound the way it should have come from factory, sane and docile at low boost, manic and loud on full boost!

Big thanks to Tim for supplying and installing it for me, since making first contact to the finished install very prompt and professional and would seriously recommend him to others, thanks mate.

I have some photos here
    Imageshack - p1010306s.jpg
    Imageshack - p1010307l.jpg
    Imageshack - p1010308v.jpg

Cheers
    Thanks for the write up shiv.
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Smile Thats ok timbo !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    Thanks for the write up shiv.
    I don't mind not being thanked mate
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    I don't mind not being thanked mate
    Col
    Thanks for everything mate
    Last edited by DISIMS3; 25-01-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Smile Thanks !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    Thanks for everything mate
    Thanks for the thanks Timbo
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Seen this SRI on ebay, seems like a very reasonable price...Very interested in one for my Gen1!! Is there an enclosure available??

Quote Originally Posted by yogibear View Post
    Seen this SRI on ebay, seems like a very reasonable price...Very interested in one for my Gen1!! Is there an enclosure available??
    Sent you a PM Yogi.

Hey disi I just checked your eBay page there's no intake there? Also is it a direct fit to the gen 1? And does it come with a k&n filter? Also hw much is it? Thanks sorry for so many questions

Quote Originally Posted by Matto View Post
    Hey disi I just checked your eBay page there's no intake there? Also is it a direct fit to the gen 1? And does it come with a k&n filter? Also hw much is it? Thanks sorry for so many questions
    Hey Matto. I'll send you a PM with all the details.

well worth it matto i have it on my gen 1 easy to install, it was a real easy transaction aswell with disims3

sweet yep that prty much answered all my questions disi (Y) now just gotta get some more $$$ but yeah lemme know when u have them in stock disi thanks!

wouldnt it be better to put a price up so others interested can see? instead of pm'ing everyone?
    interested in a price.....thanks
    and a link to the ebay page if possible to see whats included

Quote Originally Posted by desssa View Post
    wouldnt it be better to put a price up so others interested can see? instead of pm'ing everyone?
    interested in a price.....thanks
    and a link to the ebay page if possible to see whats included
    I'm not a site sponser (Will be If things go well) so it's unfair to those who are for me to advertise in this way. When I see people are interested I send them a PM.

Wanted to add to this thread after Purchasing an MZR SRI today and having it professionally installed by DISIMS3.

As with Shiv; the difference your kit has made to the car is sensational. Throttle response has sharpened right up and this is noticeable from the moment you turn the key.

Power increase is fantastic, and the sound... oooooooo that sound... wooooooosh!

I'M ADDICTED!!!!

Wet weather saw a hair raising test spin up the highway to Cairns northern beaches today.

SO THANKS goes out to Tim. Your MZR gear is top stuff and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to any OZMPSClub members to consider.

SRI modification is a MUST!

Cheers mate.

Tom

Thanks for the positive feedback Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    Wanted to add to this thread after Purchasing an MZR SRI today and having it professionally installed by DISIMS3.

As with Shiv; the difference your kit has made to the car is sensational. Throttle response has sharpened right up and this is noticeable from the moment you turn the key.

Power increase is fantastic, and the sound... oooooooo that sound... wooooooosh!

I'M ADDICTED!!!!

Wet weather saw a hair raising test spin up the highway to Cairns northern beaches today.

SO THANKS goes out to Tim. Your MZR gear is top stuff and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to any OZMPSClub members to consider.

SRI modification is a MUST!

Cheers mate.

Tom
    Sounds awesome 03blk! Just ordered mine can't wait now!

I got one of these little gems a few months back, and intalled it a few weeks ago..Great product, well worth the dollars...Ill post some pics up soon

Thanks DISIMS3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast