User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Corksport Turbo...

It's not instant power... 22psi on corksport turbo with 12* of ignition timing (pulled these numbers out of my ass) will give similar power no matter what fuel you're using...
    The e85 will let you move it up to the 15-16* (possibly more) range... Which on this turbo is probably 30-40kw of power...

Can dump 4-5L of e85 in, but unless it's to find/cure knock, it won't do anything...

Meth uses up more fueling headroom than e85 does if it's in tank...

Yeah thats what I was after. Not saying my knock is a problem (thats why we didn't advance timing more, and if we did it probably would have been a problem). So pointless I suppose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20150620_10_49_31_Pro.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	17474 ....corksport integrated with COBB airbox for interest. I like the clean look..
    2010 Gen 2 - "SPOOOL" (VIC) - Fully bolted

CORKSPORT TURBO | COBB AP3 | COBB DOWNPIPE | COBB REM | AUTOTECH HPFP | CORK SPORT 3" PS MAF INTAKE | COBB SF AB | CPE TMIC | CPE HEADERS | COBB 3 PORT EBCS | 3 BAR MAP| PEDDERS COILOVERS | DBA T4 SLOTTED ROTORS | CORKSPORT EYELIDS| FORGE V1 BPV| | MAGNAFLOW CUSTOM | VELOCITY RED | PEARL 2PAC STOCK RIMS | DUAL TUNED BY HPF ON E30

Wow, that turned out well. Did it require dremeling, or just fits? Also, if you just want a big of knock protection for hot days and what not without more tuning or mixing fuels, united p100 is a good option.

4. Default

United don't produce p100 anymore unfortunately, use to be able to put near 3 degrees more timing in it with that stuff compared to 98.

Really? Damn. That sucks. I was hoping to run that again for safety after my 98 tune is done.

Yeah 100 would have be nice. Discontinued it last year some time. So much easier than blend fuels. The cobb air box i dunno, I just said "fit it please" and they did. I think it was an easy fit. It actually sound deadens my BPV noise, so instead of a sharp flutter ping, it is like a flutter ping underwater. I like it.

Looks like it belongs. Yeah, I'm bummed about p100. Had no idea. Guess I'll be going e85 sooner than I thought then

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678