User Tag List

Thread: A TMIC thread

Default A TMIC thread

I've been reading through a lot of threads on this forum and other Internet forums about the CS TMIC and

Long story short, I wanted a CP-e TMIC and stupidly ordered it via MPSG (yes yes I know I learnt my lesson) They told me I'd need to wait for the CP-e one which I said was okay.
    Get a email 2 weeks later. Telling me they wanted to sell a CS one(As they had one there). I said I'd think about it. I get an email 2hours later telling me they don't have any In stock and I'd have to wait for the CS one, (Sorry that wasn't short)

So what other options are there, I know of Cp-e and CS?

I have a CS SRI Airbox and TIP on its way

I like that the CS TMIC sits under the stock surround plastic, it's the look I'm going for

Would any others fit under the plastic surround?
    What are others experiences with other TMIC?
    My Baby 2005 Mazda6 MPS Dark Purple

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Ordered|Corksport TMIC|Cobb AP|

Quick answer no, only CS fit under it. Hyperflow is a nice tmic bit extra $ tho

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbstar View Post
    I've been reading through a lot of threads on this forum and other Internet forums about the CS TMIC and

Long story short, I wanted a CP-e TMIC and stupidly ordered it via MPSG (yes yes I know I learnt my lesson) They told me I'd need to wait for the CP-e one which I said was okay.
    Get a email 2 weeks later. Telling me they wanted to sell a CS one(As they had one there). I said I'd think about it. I get an email 2hours later telling me they don't have any In stock and I'd have to wait for the CS one, (Sorry that wasn't short)

So what other options are there, I know of Cp-e and CS?

I have a CS SRI Airbox and TIP on its way

I like that the CS TMIC sits under the stock surround plastic, it's the look I'm going for

Would any others fit under the plastic surround?
    What are others experiences with other TMIC?
    Dont be in a hurry for TMIC it's winter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Quick answer no, only CS fit under it. Hyperflow is a nice tmic bit extra $ tho
    Not quite ETS TMIC fits mazda 6 MPS

The Hyperflow is a good TMIC but a bit overpriced at $1000

CPE TMIC is huge. I went there as I got a good price, but the CS version should be very good, keeping the stock looks good, keeps the OEM look if that's your thing and maintains the seal around the scoop like the engineers planned it.

The CPE attempt at maintaining the seal is in my view a bag of dicks! A bent piece of aluminium, but I guess it's the price point. More focus on the TMIC than the look.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    CPE TMIC is huge. I went there as I got a good price, but the CS version should be very good, keeping the stock looks good, keeps the OEM look if that's your thing and maintains the seal around the scoop like the engineers planned it.

The CPE attempt at maintaining the seal is in my view a bag of dicks! A bent piece of aluminium, but I guess it's the price point. More focus on the TMIC than the look.

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE
    I agree I got the CPE and think its a bit overrated , I think the core is too thick, when stuck in traffic and heatsoaks , I find it takes longer too cool down than stock TMIC. I kind of wish I went with corksport one.

From everything I've seen on MSF, the ETS is the best TMIC available... Least restrictions, and one of the best cooling of BATs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I'm probably leaning towards the CS TMIC,

But ill look into all the different TMIC available this weekend before I make my choice, Won't be ordering from Mspg..

Thanks for the help and advice everybody!

Has any figured out if we can order from corksport directly because I'm also leaning in that direction but don't really want to purchase from iirps either :-/ @Zebbstar let me know before u pull the trigger on an order, ordering together should save us some $$$ on shipping.

11. Default

CS should ship it no problems, I got my intake that way just recently

Yeah cs are more than happy to ship. I had to get a few little items from them and they were quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Not quite ETS TMIC fits mazda 6 MPS
    I mean only CS will fit under the tmic cover!!!!

You can have my Hyperflow TMIC for $500.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Has any figured out if we can order from corksport directly because I'm also leaning in that direction but don't really want to purchase from iirps either :-/ @Zebbstar let me know before u pull the trigger on an order, ordering together should save us some $$$ on shipping.
    I've ordered a SRI TIP and Airbox directly from CS and postage was about $120

Which is around the same amount for the TMIC

Mods|Corksport SRI+Airbox|Corksport TIP|CP-e REM|JBR EngineMounts 80A|20% Tint|Autometer Cobalt Series Gauges (Boost & Water Temp & Oil Pressure)

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    You can have my Hyperflow TMIC for $500.
    tempting man and thanks for the offer but I think I'm sold on CS now i know I can purchase from them direct
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Yeah mate. Corksport were great to deal with recently. My mate and I put in an order for a SRI and the rear bumper LEDs, and they shipped without any questions. Even when they messed up my LEDs they were happy to help after an email.

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    Yeah mate. Corksport were great to deal with recently. My mate and I put in an order for a SRI and the rear bumper LEDs, and they shipped without any questions. Even when they messed up my LEDs they were happy to help after an email.
    That's good to know Zac. Goes to show you can't beat good service, one of the big reasons why I am leaning towards CS...
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Sucks when its easier to go through to the ordeal of ordering overseas products because your MAIN source of parts in your homeland screw you around.

Quote Originally Posted by MPS400 View Post
    Sucks when its easier to go through to the ordeal of ordering overseas products because your MAIN source of parts in your homeland screw you around.
    And works out cheaper getting from America than certain other people