User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just installed the Sure Aeros SRI

Do you have the part number of the K&N Pod?....after one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Do you have the part number of the K&N Pod?....after one myself.
    Go nuts here:

K&N Universal Air Filter, Crankcase Vent Filter, Flame Arrestor, and Filter Wrap Search by Dimension

Just measure up the space you have available to you in your setup and find one which will fit.

3. Default

Hi guys,

ive just installed my SURE AEROS and sidewinder for my Mazda 6 MPS and have a question. The mounting bracket provided by SURE doesnt seem to connect/fit to anywhere?! I followed a how to guide, and it seems that it fits the Mazdaspeed 3 fine, but cannot find anyone else with a Mazdaspeed6/MPS with it fitted. Can anyone shed any light on this please? Does anyone have any pics of where they mounted their intake to? Just seems to be in mid air at the moment! Cheers! Darren

Quote Originally Posted by dazsmith View Post
    Hi guys,

ive just installed my SURE AEROS and sidewinder for my Mazda 6 MPS and have a question. The mounting bracket provided by SURE doesnt seem to connect/fit to anywhere?! I followed a how to guide, and it seems that it fits the Mazdaspeed 3 fine, but cannot find anyone else with a Mazdaspeed6/MPS with it fitted. Can anyone shed any light on this please? Does anyone have any pics of where they mounted their intake to? Just seems to be in mid air at the moment! Cheers! Darren
    Hey buddy, have a read here. Where does Aero's support bracket go. ms6 - Mazdaspeed Forums

My post is the last one.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post
    Hey buddy, have a read here. Where does Aero's support bracket go. ms6 - Mazdaspeed Forums

My post is the last one.
    Superb, thanks so much for that, ill give it a go tommorrow!

Cheers! Daz

Quote Originally Posted by dazsmith View Post
    Hi guys,

Hi Darren,

I recently have this setup too on my MPS6, SURE Aeros and Sidewinder. After installing the Sidewinder and Aeros, I had a problem with reconnecting the vacuum line (I think thats what it is) to the Aeros. It was too short for the new setup. I ended up going to Repco to buy an insulated hose to replace it. Did u have this problem too? What did u do?

Peter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123