User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Introduction Thread... SALE!

1. Default Our Introduction Thread... SALE!

Hey guys, we made it to the site and we are ready to take care of your performance needs.

I am going to get right into the details and start offering the deals you cannot pass up, so lets get started.

Cobb AP $585 + free shipping and full Pro E-tune

If you don't want the E-tune, please send me a PM for pricing that no one can beat.

Fuel pump upgrades

Complete pumps

S1 $495 + shipping + core ($300 but refundable when you send us your good core back)
    S2 $745 + shipping + core ($300 but refundable when you send us your good core back)
    Fuel pump DIY kit $295 + shipping

Performance Rail Valve $229 (allows you to tune for a higher target pressure and give you that 10 or 15% of additional injector)

Injector seals (when you guys start tuning... you are going to need these) that are proven on our 700 + WHP shop car $99 + shipping
    Injector seal stud kit with CNC'ed washers $25 (include them with your seals and save on shipping)

Thermal intake gasket $25 + shipping. This will cut BAT's 10% or your money back!

How many want a big turbo upgrade? Direct bolt on turbos from ATP at prices so low we cannot advertise (please send PM).

We are Cobb Pro Tuners, we built and tuned the worlds first 500, 600 and 700 WHP MazdaSpeed 3 and we can do for you what we did for our shop car!

Thanks,

John

They are some awesome deals The fuel pump DIY, what brand internals are they?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    They are some awesome deals The fuel pump DIY, what brand internals are they?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

That brand would be... ours. We MFG, test and build all our own fuel pump products. We are one of the few independent shops that have a fuel pump test bench (we call it the pump dyno). This is where we can run a series of tests that simulate on car conditions for our fuel pumps (high pressure).

We have been building HPFP for the last 6 years, we have had huge success with them and some failure. The fuel pump dyno has allowed us to reduce our failures and increase our success!

Thanks,

John

Thats some great deals you have there. too bad i have my AP already. how much just for the etune?

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone

What does the thermal intake gasket do?
    Easy install?

I've been running a S1 pump for a week now and so far so good

That Cobb AP price is very tempting. Does it matter what mods are on the car? and Would your E-tune be locked for editing or would i be able to make small adjustments to in later on if i was to change parts on the car?

Also interested to know how much for just the etune?
    And btw... I would of spent so much $$$ with you if this was available about 3 months ago!
    Last edited by Rayd; 27-05-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Awesome deals you can expect a lot of business from me very soon because i'll be getting cobb, injector seals+studs, thermal gasket and the Performance Rail Valve

actually can i get a quote

and a big welcome to the club
    Last edited by Axspeed6; 27-05-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Welcome John.

Been keeping an eye on the work you have been doing with the MSF guys, and I am glad you expanded to us as well.

Just shot you a PM too.

Cheers,

Jace

interested on etune also, already have AP =P

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JapCrap View Post
    Thats some great deals you have there. too bad i have my AP already. how much just for the etune?
    We will be doing e-tunes for $49 for the first 5 people, then the next 5 will get them for $99. After that we will be at our regular pricing of $199. There will be a thread started soon with e-tune options.

Thanks,

John

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone
    Replied, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kevstewart View Post
    What does the thermal intake gasket do?
    Easy install?
    Cuts down on BAT's (boosted air temps). The factory manifold has a metal gasket that heats up the intake manifold. Since we don't have any fuel running through the manifold or into the runners of the cly head all that heat gets trapped inside the manifold/cly head causing all sorts of heat issues. The thermal intake gasket reduces this a measurable amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy22587 View Post
    I've been running a S1 pump for a week now and so far so good

That Cobb AP price is very tempting. Does it matter what mods are on the car? and Would your E-tune be locked for editing or would i be able to make small adjustments to in later on if i was to change parts on the car?
    Thank you for the update on the fuel pump!

The mods on the car don't matter because Cobb has many OTS maps that should work. For custom tuning, it makes a huge difference as to what mods you have on the car. We have a sheet you need to fill out in order to get properly tuned. I lock all my tunes, but on request we will unlock a tune so you can view the changes, but this tune will not be a tune that you can run, its only for viewing.

Thanks,

John

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Also interested to know how much for just the etune?
    And btw... I would of spent so much $$$ with you if this was available about 3 months ago!
    See first reply. Sorry, but you now have "options" on who you buy parts from .

Thanks,

John

Quote Originally Posted by Axspeed6 View Post
    Awesome deals you can expect a lot of business from me very soon because i'll be getting cobb, injector seals+studs, thermal gasket and the Performance Rail Valve

actually can i get a quote

and a big welcome to the club
    Thank you for the warm invite, for a quote like that could you please send me a PM. I want to make sure we get you the best pricing possible but don't want to advertise it on the open forums.

Thanks,

John

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Welcome John.

Been keeping an eye on the work you have been doing with the MSF guys, and I am glad you expanded to us as well.

Just shot you a PM too.

Cheers,

Jace
    Jace, replied to the PM.

Thanks,

John

@hpfpupgrade

No replies as of yet still....placed and payed for order and have recieved not a shred of correspondence back in regards to my order (AP and Etune)

Anyone else in the same boat?

14. Default

I've put a order in as well for several parts and no acknowledgement. I'm hoping John's OK...

15. Default

Guys, we are sending out emails with tracking to the paypal email. If that is not correct we need to address this and get you the tracking info. All orders have shipped and are either in transit or been delivered. I am sorry that I was away from the site for a while, been crazy busy at the shop with walk in work. I will make sure that my wife is on here tomorrow and resolves all the shipping and customer relations.

Thanks,

John

16. Default

Just to let everyone know my package arrived yesterday. Thanks John.

17. Default

Too late to get a hold on one of these deals? Just got a bonus from work a few days ago and want to put it towards an upgrade rather than doing something sensible like putting it towards the mortgage

have sent a PM

Default Re: Our Introduction Thread... SALE!

Yeah... Good luck getting a reply

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

doesn't bother me if i do or don't, i have another site just about ready to go to take my money (when i have a bit more, a couple more pay days should do he trick) then the big turbo upgrade will happen just need some advice on fuel pumps and what to get/look for more than anything as it's the part of the upgrade i don't really have much of an idea about and most of them, if not all of them, have core exchanges so i'm not sure if i'm paying $300 more than the advertised price, or if that's the price and i'll get $300 back if i send them my old one so i don't wanna go in blind when i buy one and end up with something too insufficient for the turbo i want

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast