User Tag List

Thread: RX-8 Club Stickers! Thanks Hot Car Stuff!

Default RX-8 Club Stickers! Thanks Hot Car Stuff!

Just thought I'd provide a bit of feedback with my transaction with HotCarStuff last week. In the lead up to the RX-8 Nationals I wanted to get ahold of new club stickers for sale at the event for new members.

I sent Andrew an email several weeks ago requesting a quote, but his reply was marked as spam by outlook. Due to my own inattentive habits I did not realise this until just over a week out of the event.

Not holding much hope that the stickers would make it in time I emailed Andrew back. I got a reply very quickly advising that yes, he could make the deadline. Quick PayPal later and I crossed everything I could.

Four business days later my stickers arrived, well and truly in time for the Nationals!

Very happy with the quality, considering its a fairly complicated design, and looks great on the cars.

Thanks again!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0037..jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	4501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0038..jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	4502

SarcasticOne: nah, nathan would say "when i get sad, i stop being sad, and drive the RX8 instead, true story"

Looks great nice logo and good work from HotCarStuff!

3. Default

Top work Hot Car Stuff

Hot Car Stuff FTW

Blog Entries

Nice work! Those stickers look awesome

Thanks guys. they do look good! so pleased the timing worked out especially i left for the u.k the day i sent them! i run a tight ship lol. back in aus and have plenty to provide!!!!! got some clothing ideas in the pipeline so wathc this space. cheers