User Tag List

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Rims Here!

ROTA T2R in Hyper Black, 18 x 9.5 +38 wrapped in 235/40 MAXXIS MAZ1's

only slight scrubing on Eibach springs... getting Coil Overs next weekend and the guards rolled and flared the weekend after that

2010 MPS Gen II Lux Pack 15% tint, CP-e 75 Duro xFlex Side Mounts, CPe S2 REM, CP-e TIP, CP-e CAI, CP-e Dump Pipe, COBB Access Port S2, Hyperflow TMIC, Autotech HPFP, Eibach Pro Kit, Corksport Rear Strut Tower Brace, Corksport Swaybars Front and Rear, SPC Camber Arms, 2XS Toe Arms

That's a little stretched then? I've got 235's on my 7.5 wide alloys. They look good mate.

Yeah Getting coilovers next weekend, then having the guards rolled and flared/pumped out a bit...

that was my inspiration :P same size rims and offset that I have... I just need more low to pull the look off... though, he's running 215s!

Looks hot!!! I like the tint on the taislights as well really makes the black look mad

Form>Function I do dig the herra frush look but that's almost too aggressive for my liking, especially if your going to drive it hard around corners aka track. I'm a more of a middle kinda guy, Form >< Function I'm currently thinking of a 2nd set of wheels for bit more herra frush look for daily, keeping my current set for track.
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

I'm wanting 5mm JBR spacers for my stock wheels, however I'm unsure if it will suffer from vibrations?
    They are flat spacers, look like the sure 5mm spacers too

I had my wheels off getting them cleaned a bit

Advice on the spacer issue would be great
    Versatune, BNR turbo, 3" catted downpipe, HTP 3" turbo inlet, CPE diff brace/intercooler/intake/enginemount/towplate, Autotech fuel pump, Sure juggernaught, Eibach springs, oil/boost gauges, JBR EGR delete/catch can/Wheel spacers, Corksport boost tubes/rad cap/strut brace/clutch line, NGK iridium IX Plugs, De-cat&custom exhaust, Turbosmart BPV, VG Sharkfin, Snow stage 2 meth with aquamist jet/parts
    301whp 341 lb/ft at the moment

Advice on spacers, dont go there. Buy wheels with wider track

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Form>Function I do dig the herra frush look but that's almost too aggressive for my liking, especially if your going to drive it hard around corners aka track. I'm a more of a middle kinda guy, Form >< Function I'm currently thinking of a 2nd set of wheels for bit more herra frush look for daily, keeping my current set for track.

I have no intention of running it that low on a daily basis :P just maybe an inch lower than it sits now for a daily :P

though today I went out to Bunnings with a mate in the car, and it scrubbed heavily with just one extra person in the car haha... realllly need to get the guards rolled before I kill my new tires :/
    2010 MPS Gen II Lux Pack 15% tint, CP-e 75 Duro xFlex Side Mounts, CPe S2 REM, CP-e TIP, CP-e CAI, CP-e Dump Pipe, COBB Access Port S2, Hyperflow TMIC, Autotech HPFP, Eibach Pro Kit, Corksport Rear Strut Tower Brace, Corksport Swaybars Front and Rear, SPC Camber Arms, 2XS Toe Arms

haha true.. an inch is quite a fair bit from what it sits already i hate the sound of scrubbing Mind u mine scrubs too if i corner really hard or if i have more than like 3 people in the car and my rims are not even nearly as aggressive as urs lol but it looks good though i have to admit haha things we do for attention HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I have no intention of running it that low on a daily basis :P just maybe an inch lower than it sits now for a daily :P

though today I went out to Bunnings with a mate in the car, and it scrubbed heavily with just one extra person in the car haha... realllly need to get the guards rolled before I kill my new tires :/
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Volks RE30 18x9.5 +35 with 225 tyres

By stivoz at 2012-03-18

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Yeah Getting coilovers next weekend, then having the guards rolled and flared/pumped out a bit...

that was my inspiration :P same size rims and offset that I have... I just need more low to pull the look off... though, he's running 215s!
    HTF do you stop in a hurry with that setup.. Less rubber on the road than a bycicle

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Bankai... 225s? on a 9.5" rim and they look like that? are you sure they aren't 255's or 8.5" rim... I run 235s on a 9.5" rim and they are way stretched...

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai View Post

By stivoz at 2012-03-18
    Give me your wheels!

...please? :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Metro Grey '08 MPS Sports - Cobb SF SRI - 17x9 +45 Enkei RPF-1 - 245/40 Yoko AD08s - 163fwkw on Tunehouse Dyno

Justin I know maybe it's wrong tread and maybe someone already asked.
    u having any problem with the tinted tail light so far??
    thanks man )

Nope none, and have many Highway Patrol follow me on the freeway and to the Gym at night... no problems... they are a lot lighter now than when I first sprayed them though...

when it was first done, you couldn't see through them at all, now all the inner plastics can be seen quite easily, it looks like it came from the factory now

kk cool, thanks, I might try to do the lighter tint

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai View Post

By stivoz at 2012-03-18
    Hey mate,

How are you finding that fitment? I've got a set of 18x8+30 I'm hoping to squeeze in the 1st Gen MPS and hoping it'll be right if I just roll the guards.

I have 18x8.5 +45 with rolled guards on a gen 1 (lowered) and they sit fine.

+30 offset is pretty low, i think it should fit but personally i would go a wider wheel with higher offset..

Here's my effort Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335410315.470183.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	10883

Sent from my iPhone using my iFingers

Quote Originally Posted by raffa View Post
    Here's my effort Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335410315.470183.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	10883

Sent from my iPhone using my iFingers
    Haha, that's awesome. I rate that. I wouldn't do it personally, but its out there. Nice one!!!
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast