User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me find these or similar

Default Help me find these or similar

Well Im ready to spend some money on the car and was thinking new wheels to start with, Im looking for a look in particular, I wanna stay on 18"s and also will prefer if i can fit slighty wider rubber on them. The budget for wheels and and tyres is 3k.

Im looking for something that look like this or very similar to it, they have to be black and no chrome please or chrome lips etc etc

Thanks heaps
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

How much are you willing to spend?

OZ Alleggerita HLT - lighter that enkei even by 0.6lb - I think you can custom color order them...

3. Default

Do you want them to be as heavy multi spoked as your pic ones or just multi spoke like the ones nexus has put up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    How much are you willing to spend?

OZ Alleggerita HLT - lighter that enkei even by 0.6lb - I think you can custom color order them...

Was hoping to spent no more than 3k.

Those are nice however I would prefer if they had more spokes, dont really like the exposed look of the rotors and brakes.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Do you want them to be as heavy multi spoked as your pic ones or just multi spoke like the ones nexus has put up ?
    Spot on BB, I want them as heavy multi spoked as the pic i put up
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Was hoping to spent no more than 3k.

Those are nice however I would prefer if they had more spokes, dont really like the exposed look of the rotors and brakes.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Spot on BB, I want them as heavy multi spoked as the pic i put up
    Haha. In that case I'd Suggest OZ superturismo GT.
    Much thee same styling, only better. **** hot, actually...
    You'll have seen them on some of the V8 supercars.

SSR type F look like the OZ Alleggerita HLT except with 12 spokes instead of 9...

I actually had the superturismo gt first in mind but when i emailed them they told me they had the silver version as the black wouldnt meet the required wheel specs (i assume the were talking about the 4 holes instead of the required 5 holes for the lock nuts) and I was quoted $1090 a wheel delivered to capital cities, well above the budget

They also offered to paint the silver to black but then there would be extra-charge
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 28-11-2009 at 11:29 AM.

You could just paint your stock wheels black (Nugget Spec)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0650_1_2.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	1822  

Those look nice Troy, however they are MPS6 stock rims

Hesitant to painting anyways with all the discusion about them flaking and only lasting a few months etc etc...

Powdercoating won't come off, I have a set of MPS6 rims, I can have them powdercoated and sent to you if you want them. Any colour you want, I like satin black.

They were another option along with yours in black.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Powdercoating won't come off, I have a set of MPS6 rims, I can have them powdercoated and sent to you if you want them. Any colour you want, I like satin black.
    Just showed them to the GF and she didnt like them, damn it!

Are you in the painting rims bussiness or something?

Cheers!

13. Default

Show her MPSI (nugget) wheels

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    Was looking a that website a few weeks a go and the Lenso Type M caught my eye, except for the red lip.

16. Default

Al they also come in a silver lip instead of the red

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Just showed them to the GF and she didnt like them, damn it!

Are you in the painting rims bussiness or something?

Cheers!
    No, but I've had a couple of sets done at a place I like and they have come out fantastic, I get a good deal too, tell your girlfriend she has no taste, buy my rims

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Al they also come in a silver lip instead of the red
    Really?

...i will google them right now!

19. Default

Al these are nice, available from JDMconcept.com.au, slightly more than u are looking at but hot hot hot

18 X 8.0 [7.98kg~8.18kg] - $755 per wheel [5-100 +48 / 5-114.3 +32, +38, +44]
    18 X 8.5 [7.98kg~8.30kg] - $765 per wheel [5-100 +44 / 5-114.3 +30, +40, +48, +52]

Looking at this ones too

Good website Nexus, you can see the wheels fitted to the MPS3

Last edited by Nirvandan; 28-11-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast