User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what rims to get? that will look AGRESSIVE!

have alook at the lenso type m in black with red lip....ive got them on mine but they are forsale aswell

2. Default

You could fit BBS LM's and still not look aggressive without the correct offest and ride height.

My suggestion would be to push the rims out as much as possible in the wheel arch going from +53 to +45 and 18x 8 would work really well in that circumstance.

This is my 06 MPS. To me it looks aggressive. The wheels are simple but they fill the arches and are pushed right out.

From there any good wheel will work. The most aggressive looking wheels are the ones that suit the car the best.

The 09 MPS is a busy car already, it has a lot going on. Look for something simple. The RPF1's are great wheels (they would work on a 09WRX Hatch) but don't work on a MPS Gen 1 or 2. On the one because there are too many skinny spokes and the 2 because the car already has so much going on. The Volk's and similar wheels are to busy and again in my opinion don't work on the MPS's.

I would go for something similar to my rims Enkei RPO3's. Simple, strong design with the thicker spokes and the perfect offest to fill the arches with the drop.

But thats my opinion.
    Last edited by Crusher_13; 02-12-2009 at 09:25 AM.

if you like Work/Volk etc but don't have the budget, Rota are a very viable option. A lot of the Time Attack cars run them in the UK also in the BDC EDC, they do some nice replicas and width's offsets. Don't be put off by the internet stories as they are well made. I'm planning on running a set of GTR's on my MPS6.

Rare Rims | Rota Wheels UK

Alternatively Ultralite make some nice wheels too.

Ultralite Alloy wheels - SRB Power Ltd

Obvoiusly there are other distributors but those are just two in the UK. Check out 200sx forums as you can pick up some nice widths and fitments

Stretch those tires as well, unless you guys aren't allowed . Below is about as aggressive a stance you can get by stretching

It rains a lot here, you guys are lucky
    <a href="http://www.mpsowners.co.uk">MPS Owners Club</a>

4. Default

beware of gutters lol

Beware of the 'OMG ??' police too

Go the rays wheels

Fantastic Wheels youve posted up! ... if youve got money for $500 a piece lol
    Had to replace one of my old 17X9 CR KAI's.. = $520 a piece!

The ADVANS would look great on a 6

Quote Originally Posted by Breno View Post
    work CR KAI

Rays TE37

Advan RSD

SSR Professor SP1

Current: 2002 Nissan S15 200SX SPEC R
    Previously: 2006 Mazda 6 MPS ,MY00 WRX CLUB SPEC EVO IV Hatch ,97' Nissan S14A 200sx, Nissan R34 GT-T, Nissan S12 Silvia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12