User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corksport End Links

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    Mine's starting to make noises again, hence I'm gonna try the bushes. I think the rubber has squashed a bit and thus created some slack. You think cutting the superpro bushes at the right angle would help?
    Would help in theory
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Feeling confident with these they are hard! I got sent 8 bushings and only use 4, I have another 4 bushes if someone wants them? Just throw me some cash for postage im happy , first in gets them
    Attachment 16885

Just wish i had my car going to test them :P

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Feeling confident with these they are hard! I got sent 8 bushings and only use 4, I have another 4 bushes if someone wants them? Just throw me some cash for postage im happy , first in gets them
    Attachment 16885
    Il take them pm me with how much you want sent to 3055 Vic

the delica end links are now stuffed. the thread which goes into the lower arm was mangled when I was taking them off. I used the superpro bushes and might have tightened them too much. anyways, back to the stockers...
    Last edited by lup15; 29-12-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Mine were ok still, looks like we are born to knock! Stay oem RsB and end links

My housemate and I put a set of $50 eBay cheapies in our cars. 8 months and going strong. Wouldn't bother with anything else now.

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    My housemate and I put a set of $50 eBay cheapies in our cars. 8 months and going strong. Wouldn't bother with anything else now.
    Do you remember which ones you got?

Quote Originally Posted by 1CMS1 View Post
    Do you remember which ones you got?
    I believe that these were the ones: 2 Rear Sway BAR Links SET FOR Mazda 3 Speed Mazdaspeed 06 11 Turbo | eBay

10. Default

I ended up installing powergrid front end links after reading about them on MSF: Porsche, Mazda items in Powergrid Inc store on eBay!

Went with the longer than stock as i'm on B8s and king springs. The rod is 10mm thick compared to 9.2mm stock. So far so good, no noises, but its early days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123