User Tag List

Thread: Replacement front control arm bush for BK 3MPS

1. Default Replacement front control arm bush for BK 3MPS

Hi all

I have searched the forum to know avail. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a replacement front controller arm rear (large) bush for my BK 3MPS

Alternatively if anyone recommends after market more solid ones then I may buy a pair of them.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Check out Superpro bushes. They are the Ducks Nuts.

i'm pretty sure you will need to purchase the entire control arm if you want the stock ones as they are fluid filled.

incidentally, I have some stock rear control arms already fitted with the superpro caster bushes along with superpro front control arm bushes for sale. send me a PM if you are interested

also you guys have almost the same avatar lol. I got a Gen 1 Aurora blue too haha

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Laxy View Post
    Check out Superpro bushes. They are the Ducks Nuts.
    Awesome thanks laxy I'll check them out

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    i'm pretty sure you will need to purchase the entire control arm if you want the stock ones as they are fluid filled.

incidentally, I have some stock rear control arms already fitted with the superpro caster bushes along with superpro front control arm bushes for sale. send me a PM if you are interested

also you guys have almost the same avatar lol. I got a Gen 1 Aurora blue too haha
    Haha yes nice colour and shot choice laxy! Lup I'll PM now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    2006 AB Mazda 3 MPS
    | 2XS SRI | PG TIP | SURE T3 Street REM | Bilstein B8 & King Spring Suspension |
    ********Car is now for sale PM for details********

I have some SuperPro control arm bushings here if you are interested mate.

They do not fit my Gen 2. Feel free to PM me and we can sort something out.

6. Default

Diggin up an old thread i know, but thanka for this info guys! Was looking at a bk today and the guy said he had to replace both lower control arms cos the bushes went... I was skeptical at this bcos i have replaced control arms on my s13 and it was a prick of a job involving a breaker bar and big hammer... serious suspension component to replace because of a worn bush but i guess the fluid thing explains it.