User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mazda 6 mps car-led tailights

Default mazda 6 mps car-led tailights

The Car-LED tail lights for the Mazda6 are direct fit aftermarket tail lights. They are flush tails, meaning no bulge on the side that all the USDM models have. They only come in a smoked housing, and now are only available with the amber turn signals. Unlike the other aftermarket LED tails for the 6, they have LED boards in every spot, so even the turn signal and reverse lights are LED. In addition, they keep the circular shape of the brake light areas, which allows for a ring configuration when the parking lights are on. When the brakes are applied, all the LEDs light up. Also, they come with a lifetime warranty.

Pictures of the product for those who aren't familiar with them:

Tails Off:

Parking Lights On:

Brake Lights On:

All Lights On:

Now, the part you've all been waiting for. Let's talk pricing. The last time these were offered, RRP pricing started at $395 per set shipped to AUS.
    Price $340 USD posted to your door if we can get 10 or more...

So if you interested, let me know!

Definitely interested!!

3. Default

Me too

Count me in

Interested!

so much more interest than when i did this!!!

... i would be interested but ... i already got em

im interested

few more interested and we'll turn this into a buy

Do we have any details around ease of fitment? Straight plug and play?

Also interested in the fitment of them.

If the fitment isn't a hurdle then I would be interested.

11. Default

Hello!

I'm the owner of F4D Lighting, and the OP of this thread contacted me with interest in getting a group buy together. I figured I should sign up on here, so that I could answer any questions, and make some clarifications.

As esp22 posted, the pricing will be $340 USD, but we need a minimum of 20 orders. It says 10 in the first post, so I just wanted to clear that up.

As for fitment, these tails are very easy to install. The outer tail lights are straight plug and play. Just disconnect the stock tail lights and remove them, insert the new ones, and plug in the harness. The inner tail lights do require some slight wiring. There are 4 wires that need to be connected. Most people use splice taps to make the install as clean as possible, so that if they want to put their original tail lights back on, they can do it without hassles. It would be great if all 4 lights could be plug and play, but unfortunately, Mazda chose to make the models in some countries a little different than others, so it's just not possible.

You can find instructions for wiring here:
    HOW-TO: Wire CAR-LED.COM LED Tails

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

12. Default

^I think the momentum of the group buy died when you posted that we'd need at least 20 people for it to happen.

I was going to throw my hand up to be number 9 or 10. But now... am not so keen to wait for another 10+ to join

My 2cents

What would the shipped price be if we had ten?

14. Default

Best I could do for 10 would be $370 USD shipped.

I'll let this simmer for the rest of the week here, and then, if we don't have enough, I'll start expanding it to some of the other forums, and we could probably end up with 20 that way.

15. Default

yeh because wont they fit on the normal 6's as well and the non-lux ones have the yuck non black background ones, maybe some of those ppl would want some nice tail lights

yeh maybe get in ozmazda lol

17. Default

I'm interested in getting them as well..

Well I am interested if we can get sufficient numbers.

ill try open it up with the ozmazda guys to..will contact the seller

20. Default

So how many have put there hands up for this one? Does the lifetime warranty include the LEDs? and in that case this will come with an invoice correct? last question so this is 340 shipped anywhere in AUS? with the exception of 20 orders.. If this all answers as YES, *interested here aswell!! x 1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast