User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Triple guage pod (gen 1)

Default Triple guage pod (gen 1)

I may be able to organise a group buy for the Triple Guage Pod as seen in previous posts on the forums.
    Just waiting for a reply on costs for bulk and postage, just trying to see how many would be interested if the price was right?
    These are the genuine Pods as purchased from suppliers suchh as street unit.

If anyone is interested, I can get them for around $70 shipped.
    Just need 6 at a time, anymore then 20 and drops another $5.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Put me down for one!

I want one. Let me know when...

I will getting in touch with him again today, just my work email which I used to email him will let me receive emails at home but not send them, not sure why. I will be buying 6 straight up as it is cheapest way to do it with postage. Is cheaper of I get 10 or more but not much interest I'm afraid, and the most they can ship or the most cost effective way is 6 at a time.
    Will let you know when I have them.

Are these the same as the ones the MPS garage sell for $350? The CP-E ones?

Also does anyone know how hard it is to fit gauges like PSI, Air Fuel Mixture and Oil Pressure so on so on, speaking of gauge what ones to people generally fit to an MPS?

There are not the cp-e ones but same specs, the exact same as the street unit ones, well that's where thy are from street unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Are these the same as the ones the MPS garage sell for $350? The CP-E ones?

Also does anyone know how hard it is to fit gauges like PSI, Air Fuel Mixture and Oil Pressure so on so on, speaking of gauge what ones to people generally fit to an MPS?
    Col (You Lose) has Water Temp, Boost and Oil Pressure, mounted in that order from left to right.

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    Col (You Lose) has Water Temp, Boost and Oil Pressure, mounted in that order from left to right.

Here is a photo.. Looking for a better shot...

Found a better shot I made this go off at 22PSI
    Last edited by 240MPS; 09-01-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Yea Im keen for one
    Cheers

Where does the mps gauge read the temp from?

Ok well that's 3 including me so far, like I said I will order 6 to start unless there are more before I order

this may help those wanting a method of install

im running from passenger to driver, Prosport standard Oil Temp, Prosport Premium Boost and Prosport standard Exhaust Gas Temp, then have a DH on steering rack (thinking about changing from the premium to the standard if someone wants to swap? reason is i don't use the features so only need to read boost levels)

As for running gauges, for oil temp I had to convert over to a spin-on oil filter kit and using Prosports adapter plate to screw the sensor in (plate purchased separately), Boost has a T and EGT running into my manifold.

All are taped into fuse box behind glove box using mini fuse adapters that I bought from a US ebay store but an Aus store now has them - I initially got the normal size fuse adapters from them as I didnt check the fuse box behind the glovebox (so all are mini blade fuses in glovebox fuse box) HERE IS A LINK TO THE EBAY STORE
    Also bought a few metres of wire as gauge wire wasn't long enough
    and some scotch locks to join the cables as I didnt want to use tape and dont have a soldering iron (all from RadioParts in Melbourne)

Hopefully this may help or get some more ideas
    Former 06 Black MPS3

EXE-Crew

14. Default

i'm in! let me know the details if it gets underway

I will email tonight and pay for them and let you know when they get here, then it will be first in first served, I will have 5 available.

16. Default

hey do the suit a 6mps

Unfortunately not, there are a direct replacement for the standard piece for a 3 only, sorry, I have seen ones for the 6 from same supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    this may help those wanting a method of install

im running from passenger to driver, Prosport standard Oil Temp, Prosport Premium Boost and Prosport standard Exhaust Gas Temp, then have a DH on steering rack (thinking about changing from the premium to the standard if someone wants to swap? reason is i don't use the features so only need to read boost levels)

As for running gauges, for oil temp I had to convert over to a spin-on oil filter kit and using Prosports adapter plate to screw the sensor in (plate purchased separately), Boost has a T and EGT running into my manifold.

All are taped into fuse box behind glove box using mini fuse adapters that I bought from a US ebay store but an Aus store now has them - I initially got the normal size fuse adapters from them as I didnt check the fuse box behind the glovebox (so all are mini blade fuses in glovebox fuse box) HERE IS A LINK TO THE EBAY STORE
    Also bought a few metres of wire as gauge wire wasn't long enough
    and some scotch locks to join the cables as I didnt want to use tape and dont have a soldering iron (all from RadioParts in Melbourne)

Hopefully this may help or get some more ideas
    I love'em, but can't have'em...GENII
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    I will email tonight and pay for them and let you know when they get here, then it will be first in first served, I will have 5 available.
    Awesome stuff mane, plz let us know by when you need the $$$...

BTW I found these pics of the same pod and 60mm Defi Gauges fitted.

IMO looks hot!
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

I'll have money on the 12th of Jan for mine. Don't sell mine !.!.!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast