User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JBarone Shift plates for the Mazda 6 MPS

hehe : D
    fitted and tested. 1 to 2nd is a bit stiff
    2nd to 3rd gear feels like a nice change little bit tighter.
    now i wonder about long term, any horror stories with fails.
    was it worth it in the end ? only time will tell.
    I had gotten really used to the shifts with the stock shift. was going the tmw short shifter. but i had the issues with streeet unit and funds refunded.
    Easy install and i think a nice option for a short shifter.

Dont know how different is the MPS6 from the MPS3 but I had to tune it until I was happy with it, once I was happy how it felt was just a matter of time until i got used to it.

It is funny though how now Im more likely to miss a gear while driving nice and easy, however Im yet to miss a change when changing gears from 2nd to 3rd at over 6000rpm.

Changing the rear engine mount improved it even more.

I have had my JBarone for about 5 months and havent had any issues, that is however with the MPS3.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

How is everybody?

Hi Jbarone,
    Still waiting for my upgrade kit from MPS. They contacted me on 12th May asking if i have received my kit. I replied that i had not & i have heard nothin since......pretty ordinary .....

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Hi Jbarone,
    Still waiting for my upgrade kit from MPS. They contacted me on 12th May asking if i have received my kit. I replied that i had not & i have heard nothin since......pretty ordinary .....
    PM me you address please.

Thanks,
    Jamie
    Mazda Performance Parts & Accessories // JamesBaroneRacing.com

Has everyone got theirs yet?
    Ordered mine 4 weeks ago from mpsgarage.
    Hasnt arrived, no email replies at all. Dont know if it has been sent or out of stock?
    Nobody answers the phone on the LAN line business number?
    Whats the story?

Quote Originally Posted by yodo View Post
    Whats the story?

You dont wanna know
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    You dont wanna know
    I think he does.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    You dont wanna know
    I wanna know what you know.....

Im a discouraged by MPSgarages service.
    Theres a few items i'd like to buy from them in the near future, may have to resort to overseas vendors when the AU$ picks up a few more cents.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yodo View Post
    I wanna know what you know.....

Im a discouraged by MPSgarages service.
    Theres a few items i'd like to buy from them in the near future, may have to resort to overseas vendors when the AU$ picks up a few more cents.
    We have issued a EFT receipt on the 24/5/10, But no payment has been made & contact emails have not been replied. As for the phone We are extremely busy at the moment, So if you left a message on the machine one of us will get back to you.

Please PM me if you can't get in contact with us.

Obviously my email was too difficult to reply to......
    Im glad Jamie (jbarone) sorted it out personally for me. ( i pm'd him my address & the upgrade was on my door step from the USA in 8 days)
    Maybe MPS Garage should take a leaf out of his book regarding customer service.......

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Obviously my email was too difficult to reply to......
    Im glad Jamie (jbarone) sorted it out personally for me. ( i pm'd him my address & the upgrade was on my door step from the USA in 8 days)
    Maybe MPS Garage should take a leaf out of his book regarding customer service.......
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by mpsgarage View Post
    We have issued a EFT receipt on the 24/5/10, But no payment has been made & contact emails have not been replied. As for the phone We are extremely busy at the moment, So if you left a message on the machine one of us will get back to you.

Please PM me if you can't get in contact with us.
    Can you guys please check your statement???
    On my statement, clearly shows a deposit was made on the 24/6 into your acc.
    Your records will show that on 24/6 or even a few days afterwards, my payment was received, cos it certainly was withdrawed from my account.

I also promptly emailed you after the payment was made, as instructed by you in an email confirming order details/payments.

For me, i just pay, in good faith that the order is proccesed.
    I understand that you receive orders on a daily basis and have to juggle enquires ontop of that.
    Maybe my order has slipped between bat and pad?
    Howzat!!

I have sent you a pm....

14. Default

how do I go about purchasing this for MPS6 now ?

I just want to simply order, pay for it promptly and receive it promptly

15. Default

Hey Blackbetty,
    Here's the link the page

W have them in stock, We send these by Express post. You would look at one day lead time from when your funds clear.

16. Default

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    how do I go about purchasing this for MPS6 now ?

I just want to simply order, pay for it promptly and receive it promptly
    You KNOW ya gunna love it Mel...... and now for the dump pipe?

Leon
    Started out with nothing Still got most of it left

18. Default

lol Leon dump pipe is next on the list just have to speak to Chris and organise a day off work its all your fault

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    lol Leon dump pipe is next on the list just have to speak to Chris and organise a day off work its all your fault
    hahaha @ all my fault ..... and pleased to be able to help.... truth be known it was Doc who convinced ME

reckons you will be driving round with a permanent smile on ya dial Mel.... ENJOY

Leon
    Started out with nothing Still got most of it left

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234