User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: JBarone Short Shift Plates For MPS3 GenI & GenII

hmmm.. i havent got mine yet. and Ive sent emails to Jbarone (by mistake) and MPS Garage. Havent heard anything yet either. Just an email back from someone would put me at ease.

I would suggest you e-mail them again. They've been out of town and very busy.

Jamie

3. Default got my upgrade

received my upgrade thanks Jb and MPS garage for prompt response it actually improved shift feel even further
    have to say though users of ss plates be aware ... maybe because i didnt grease up the silicon boot on the linkages enough ??? and i must be the first by the sounds of it the ss plate mod did wear a hole in the side of the rubber boot - all good now though with better clearance with the upgrade

I am still waiting on my retrofit upgrade... Well.. 2 more weeks gone by, and still no reply. I have sent 2 emails direct to sales@mpsgarage.com.au and one message on the 'contact us' of their website.
    I'm a little disappointed to have not heard anything back after trying to make contact so many times.
    I'm gonna be a bit pissed if my boot is worn through too.

Does anyone know a better way to get a message to MPS Garage other than their email or website?... lol kinda slack, if you asked me....

I've been MPS'd

Accessport-Stage 2 OTS Tune, Autotech Internals, CS CBE, CS SRI/TIP, CS DP with high flow cat, Forge BPV, CS Rear Swaybar, CS Rear Motor Mount Insert, JBarone Short Throw Shifter Plate, JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings, G2 Red Calipers, Blue LED Interior Lights, 35% tints, Black Powdercoated Rims, Bridgestone RE002's, H&R Springs, SPC Rear Camber Arms.

I'm still waiitng on my upgrade kit.

MPSgarage has been telling me they are still on there way from the US for a few months now.

ANyone else still witing and wondering?

I'll take full responsibility for the delay. I did not send enough to meet the demand first time around. They should have more now. Please try to contact them again.

Sorry,
    Jamie

I did receive mine, although no messages were received from MPS Garage. It arrived in the mail.

However, when I went to put it on, i discovered the boot was pretty ripped up as well.
    After putting on the part, i then discovered that with the factory airbox... it won't work. It rubs on the bottom.

So my only choice now was to take the whole part back off, and refit the original shift plate.
    Kind of a bummer. I don't remember in the part description it saying that the part was not suitable with the factory airbox.

Now i am saving up for a CAI - Anyone know a better way to get one into NZ? the shipping really kills the price!

I've been MPS'd

Accessport-Stage 2 OTS Tune, Autotech Internals, CS CBE, CS SRI/TIP, CS DP with high flow cat, Forge BPV, CS Rear Swaybar, CS Rear Motor Mount Insert, JBarone Short Throw Shifter Plate, JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings, G2 Red Calipers, Blue LED Interior Lights, 35% tints, Black Powdercoated Rims, Bridgestone RE002's, H&R Springs, SPC Rear Camber Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by nzjase View Post
    I did receive mine, although no messages were received from MPS Garage. It arrived in the mail.

However, when I went to put it on, i discovered the boot was pretty ripped up as well.
    After putting on the part, i then discovered that with the factory airbox... it won't work. It rubs on the bottom.

So my only choice now was to take the whole part back off, and refit the original shift plate.
    Kind of a bummer. I don't remember in the part description it saying that the part was not suitable with the factory airbox.

Now i am saving up for a CAI - Anyone know a better way to get one into NZ? the shipping really kills the price!
    Go to Jamiesplanet.com and read the updated install instructions for raising the air box to clear the adapter.

Thanks,
    Jamie
    Mazda Performance Parts & Accessories // JamesBaroneRacing.com

Thanks Jamie,

any tips on fixing the torn boot? Or just some electrical tape or something...

If it's just torn you may be able to use some black silicone or possibly some electrical tape too.

Sorry about that.

Jamie

Unhappy Upgrade !!!!!

Jamie I haven't received my upgrade as yet should I have ???????

Col

When did you buy yours Col?....Your should have come with it already.

have i missed the boat on this group buy?

how much does it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Jamie I haven't received my upgrade as yet should I have ???????

Col
    I have NOT received mine either Col. I purchased mine in December before the GB went ahead..... I emailed MPS Garage on April 19 & they replied on MAY 12 asking if i had received my upgrade kit yet ?
    I dont know whether they have the upgade kits in stock, if mine is on its way, or wtf is going on. I can tell why dealing with them can sometimes be frustrating. Almost a month to reply to an email in unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    When did you buy yours Col?....Your should have come with it already.
    I received mine about six weeks ago with the Cp-e exhaust Arron said he would send me the updated one when they arrive from USA

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

I looking in to where the updates are and why some have not received them.

Sorry,
    Jamie

Thanks Jamie...hope to hear something soon. MPS Garage seem to be taking their sweet time !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    MPS Garage seem to be taking their sweet time !!!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha dude you never fail to crack me up
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Thanks Nirv......i do try

anyone from Melbourne have one of these?
    want to test fit on my MPS with the TWM STS before ordering

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast