User Tag List

Thread: 19"x8" 5x114.3" 46 offset rims on Mazda6 MPS

Default 19"x8" 5x114.3" 46 offset rims on Mazda6 MPS

Hi guys
    I ve found some 19" rims for my Mazda6 MPS. The dimensions are 19x8", 46 offset
    Does anyone know if they will fit without having to roll the guards?
    The car has stock suspension
    thanks

+45 usually ends up with slight rubbing over big bumps or weight.
    I assume +46 would be much the same if using 235 tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    +45 usually ends up with slight rubbing over big bumps or weight.
    I assume +46 would be much the same if using 235 tyres.
    I ve got 18's now with 40 profile and they are 7.5" width and they rub sometimes....I dont remember the offset though
    So you think I will be ok with the 19s?

thanks mate.

4. Default

I would say just like Brad said you will get rubbing on your rear wheels on sharp bumps on the very outer edge of the tyre from the sharp bit inside the guard, theres a top guy who does guard rolling in sydney, where are you at ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    I would say just like Brad said you will get rubbing on your rear wheels on sharp bumps on the very outer edge of the tyre from the sharp bit inside the guard, theres a top guy who does guard rolling in sydney, where are you at ?
    Hi mate
    thanks for the reply
    I was hoping to avoid the guard rolling...I live in Sutherland Shire
    cheers

6. Default

contact Nelson from Sydney Guard Rolling he does a supurb job and even has a mobile business too, its $50 for each guard ... well worth it then you can get these wheels you want.

What he basically does is fold in the inner metal lip you can feel inside the rear guard (this will be what waill crubb the edge of your tyres). He folds it back on itself so it sits flush inside the gueard instead of sticking out at a 90 degree angle. No paint cracking or peeling or anythign he does a top job and many ppl here have used him
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    contact Nelson from Sydney Guard Rolling he does a supurb job and even has a mobile business too, its $50 for each guard ... well worth it then you can get these wheels you want.

What he basically does is fold in the inner metal lip you can feel inside the rear guard (this will be what waill crubb the edge of your tyres). He folds it back on itself so it sits flush inside the gueard instead of sticking out at a 90 degree angle. No paint cracking or peeling or anythign he does a top job and many ppl here have used him
    Thanks for your advice guys! :-)