User Tag List

Thread: 2007 SP23 to 2010 MPS Lux

Default 2007 SP23 to 2010 MPS Lux

Hi Guys I currently have a 2007 SP23, but may be upgrading to a 2010 MPS Lux in black in the next few days...

I was just wondering, what parts from my SP23 will fit the MPS?

in the SP23 I have...

Eibach Pro Suspension kit | Whiteline Swaybars F & R & SPC Camber arms | CP-E Rear engine mount 60 duro | Simota Carbon Fibre SRI | XForce Stainless Steel Cat Back | Corksport Braided brake lines | Mazdaspeed Grill | Mazdaspeed Red Calipers | Mazdaspeed Badges | Mazda3 illuminated door sills | 15% Tint | FHRX Ground Wire Kit | TWM Short Shifter & Bushes |

Mainly I wanted to know if the CP-e Engine mount was the same, as this made a huge difference in my SP23...

everything else I think might go with the trade in...
    2010 MPS Gen II Lux Pack 15% tint, CP-e 75 Duro xFlex Side Mounts, CPe S2 REM, CP-e TIP, CP-e CAI, CP-e Dump Pipe, COBB Access Port S2, Hyperflow TMIC, Autotech HPFP, Eibach Pro Kit, Corksport Rear Strut Tower Brace, Corksport Swaybars Front and Rear, SPC Camber Arms, 2XS Toe Arms

Eibach - potentially can change
    Sways - dont think they fit - maybe rear might
    Camber arms - should fit
    Rear mount - should fit
    SRI - dont think diameter is large enough
    Xforce catback - too small + 2010's run dual tips
    Braided lines - not sure but i think the rears work on gen1's
    Grill - um.....you get a free smile with the 10's
    Calipers - just repaint
    Badges - cosmetic like calipers so you can bring across
    Sills - dont know on 10's would/should fit gen1's
    Grounding kit - that can be changed over
    TWM shifter - wont fit 10's, dont think it fits gen1's either cant remember if 07's are 5/6speed

id go for a stiffer rear mount but thats me, the AWR's made a big difference in my SP23, but when i put it on my MPS i hardly felt anything change so got a stiffer mount

or you could strip the parts and sell on here/other oz forums
    Former 06 Black MPS3

EXE-Crew

Cheers, exactly what I needed to know

now to get the car

4. Default

congrats on getting a sexy black MPS

cheers,

But I haven't got it yet... Dealer was meant to get back to me today about finalising the trade in... but he took the day off work... and then the person I spoke to today said they would call back in 5min... well that was 4 hours ago...

Best of luck with the trade: Great your sticking with black!
    Those rims could look great on the new MPS.

No regrets mate exact same approach I took from my 04 SP23 but sedan though but black to black!!! You'll never look back. Congrats on the decision!

might as well pull the parts off the sp23 as youll get chicken feed for them on a trade in ....maybe get some $$ back selling them on the mazda forums

Yeah. people keep saying that, and if they want to come do the work, theyre welcome to do it haha

but I work 6 days a week, so, I'll just take out the easy stuff, and the rest can go with the car...

I rang them again today, the guy was away again, but I'm told he took the paperwork home to finalise it... so it's either looking good, or theyre fcking me around...