User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What do you LOVE about your Mazda MPS?

1. Default

I love how sleek and sexy and glossy the black MPS6 looks after being freshly waxed

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    My zorst! Missed it after 5 days driving a quiet as a mouse Toyota Kluger.
    Everytime I see the work "Kluger" I have to say it in an Arnie voice...

KLUGER!!!!

The bose sound system the push butten start o so much i love about it

Teaching P Platers the hard way that their non-turbo Subaru RX (done out as a WRX look-a-like) will definitely be annihilated by this Mazda 3 when the lights change to green...

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    Yeah, the WRX and STi are just animals in comparison

love my STi
    love my STi
    love my STi

Trolling Trolling NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Back in ya cage

Sent from my iPhone by LeeTapatalk =P
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

6. Default

The fact that most people think they are a normal Mazda, then their jaw drops when you take off :-D. Also means less police attention.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    I love how sleek and sexy and glossy the black MPS6 looks after being freshly waxed
    +1
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post
    Everytime I see the work "Kluger" I have to say it in an Arnie voice...

KLUGER!!!!

I tried it, yep, works better in Arnie-speak...
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

the rear end.....imo it looks really good and sexy

Hey, Iv'e stepped into my 3 MPS from an automatic Getz. I didnt know that you could take a round-a-bout quicker than 5 kph. So my opinion would be pretty biased.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pijion View Post
    Hey, Iv'e stepped into my 3 MPS from an automatic Getz. I didnt know that you could take a round-a-bout quicker than 5 kph. So my opinion would be pretty biased.
    Thats awesome
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Right now? It's so shiny that you can't actually look directly into it in the sunlight

My car is never clean. Full detail FTW!

13. Default

I drove brand new gets from sydney to canberra at late night with 140kph. The whole car suffers from catastrophic vibration over 100kph. My hands became so sweaty because I was in so much fear that the car may fall into pices. I think Koreans make cars out of pannels from washing machine or dryers coz mostly they are made in Korea so they can cut some costs. HYUNDAI 5 year warrenty with a car made out of home appances. That's generous!!!
    Last edited by 9tmare; 03-07-2011 at 10:27 PM.

It's lower...sucks better...has more LEDS...still sounds nuts in tunnels

I like the way that if you drive an MPS around under 2800rpm it's granny's car, but take it up over that and it a little rocket!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_MPS6 View Post
    Similar situation the other day for me but power and not brakes was the solution. I had a truck bearing down on me and knew he either hadn't seem me or wasn't capable of stopping in time. A SAAB Turbo was next to me and became aware of the same hazard to him and reacted at the same time. I floored it in 3rd from 2500rpm and made the evading manoeuvre. At the next set of lights the SAAB pulled up alongside, the window came down and the driver asked - "My God! What have you got under the bonnet of that thing!? - I thought this car was quick but you just vanished like I was stopped".

Go MPS6!! It's just getting better every day and sounds great - muted but threatening.
    floored in 3rd at 2500rpm? i read somewhere it was bad to boost under 3000 / 3300 rpm because of our weak rods / pistons? something like that. ive been scared to do it since, i used to love boosting at lowish rpm because of induction noise lol.

anyway, what i love about my mazda 6 mps is that it's black, and looks good good after a wash and wax! sadly... i can't feel any g-force / pull in my 3rd or 4th gears.. its like my car lost power or something. maybe im just too used to it

It's unique , it's a rare day to see another 6mps on the road and since they're not made
    anymore will only become rarer
    Cheers Todd

Its exhaust rumble at idle and massive roar at WOT, the way it handles around corners and after 2.5 years still like the interior as much i liked when i first bought it

Cause Mazda backwards speels adzam wich sounds like a magic spell....

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Cause Mazda backwards speels adzam wich sounds like a magic spell....
    ADZAM!!!!!...poof...(cue smoke machine)...where'd Simon go?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast