User Tag List

Thread: Mazdaspeed 3 video - Worth a look.

Default Mazdaspeed 3 video - Worth a look.

Umm, did I miss a bit or something lol.

I mean I knew that most BMW drivers were a little left of centre, but seriously......

Cocks. Correct term for a BMW 3 series driver is Cock

For the sake of forum rules I won't comment what I really think of that BMW driver! What a douche! He's just whiny cause he spent twice as much for the same amount of speed. There was nothing wrong with what the car was doing behind. I kinda wish it was a 4WD with a bull bar on this occasion...woops I didn't see you stop. Either that or he picks a fight with a biker lol. Not to mention what an IDIOT, for one he was speeding too, and two he goes hard on the breaks (lucky the dude behind was paying attention) and three he stops on a single lane double lines on a slight bend on a clearly dangerous road. Go rub your two IQ points together and start a fire BMW driver...mate!! Thanks for the vid.
    Last edited by rogwick; 01-06-2010 at 06:50 PM.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Thats gold!

Can you PM me your comments that were removed???
    Last edited by 2XS; 01-06-2010 at 07:49 PM.

I like the "little shitbox comment"

Yeah.......that little shitbox was keeping up with your really expensive BMW. What an idiot.

such a shame for the mazda held up by the BMW. tail gating is not safe esp when ur 50 metres back!!

He is hurt, I would be too if a 10k car was keeping up with me lol

What a prize loon! The MPS3 was no where near him. In fact I was impressed how composed it was by staying so far behind him. The Bimmer turkey just wanted to play on his own and didn't like having to stress about being pushed to the point where his ego-machine was shown to be less capable than the "shitbox" (which I wouldn't take personally, as it is ego talking - being "right" means making everyone else wrong). I had a BMW X5 overstress to the point where he tried to run me off the road, before transferring his rage to the entire queue of cars he built up by stopping in the middle of the road like this fool did. Maybe angst comes as kit or an accessory with those cars! Pity you can't copy all these comments over to Youtube.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

Wink I own a shit box !!!!!!

HAAAH, HAAH , HAAAAAAH ,what a up him self jerk as previously said the shitbox driver left jerk off plenty of room for the bimmer just not enough room for his delicate ego . Notice the gentleman driving the shitbox actually broke the law by being intimidated to drive around the buffoon's bmw over double lines .If that was me I would have got out of my shitbox & decked the prick . poetic justice that the rest of the world gets to see what a waste of space Mr BMWanker is I pray he also knows his pathetic rant is on the world wide web

proud to drive a shitbox

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 03-06-2010 at 04:18 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

makes me angry!!

Bahaha, When he pulled over I would have just punched it up the left lane and left him in a pool of my smog to choke on the high fuel content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Bahaha, When he pulled over I would have just punched it up the left lane and left him in a pool of my smog to choke on the high fuel content.
    True Dat Justin!! then he might have tried to catch up. then the race would have been on hehe
    HKS cat back, CES SRI, DENSO Iridium cold plugs,MZR Shifter Base Bushings... more to come! got the mod bug!!!

ROFLMFAO!!! wat a softc@#k loser!!! who does that!?? typical BMW driver standing true to the rep they have.... and to then call the mazda a shitbox!? hahahahaha

Wink Try try try !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJunglist View Post
    True Dat Justin!! then he might have tried to catch up. then the race would have been on hehe
    I think you nailed it when you said TRIED TO CATCH UP mate I still can't believe the video gotta luv the box
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

16. Default

he passed him what looked to be a blind corner too, no way would I do that! wonder if we can ehance the image to see his plates. Had the same shit happen to me in the yarra ranges behind a hsv r8, at least 50m away, cracked it, crossed an apex over to a service lane as I drove past I noticed he got out and was trying to get a rock to piff!! f**n tool. What was scary is once I hit mansfield I stopped into a bakery....guess who does a drive buy yep mr hsv. Thank god I have tint would have been a nice barney

HAHAHA, what a toss!! Definitely wouldn't like me and my springers styles

I honestly wouldn't of bothered to stop and just driven around the knob in the first place. HA!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gotboost View Post
    he passed him what looked to be a blind corner too, no way would I do that! wonder if we can ehance the image to see his plates. Had the same shit happen to me in the yarra ranges behind a hsv r8, at least 50m away, cracked it, crossed an apex over to a service lane as I drove past I noticed he got out and was trying to get a rock to piff!! f**n tool. What was scary is once I hit mansfield I stopped into a bakery....guess who does a drive buy yep mr hsv. Thank god I have tint would have been a nice barney
    Was enough site distance before the next bend to get around easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    I'm never drinking again

thats a big what the !