User Tag List

Thread: QLD: Which dealership is good to deal with?

Default QLD: Which dealership is good to deal with?

Hi all,

I've just bought myself a used series 1 3 MPS and am looking to see which dealership I should use to carry out warranty work/servicing.

I'm located near the city, so dont want to be going to Ipswich.

Also the car will later be lightly modded, so one that doesnt frown upon mods would be good

Cheers for the feedback

Grand Prix arent a fan of mods, I have tried that. Plus the Aspley guys are constantly booked out.

I haven't used them, but Centenary Mazda seems alright.

Saying that though - I would get servicing done at Allstar at Brendale (quite north but worth it). Not sure how that goes with warranty - but I was recommended by Mazda to go there so cant be too much of a problem.
    Last edited by ZedN; 28-04-2010 at 12:42 PM.

I'm currently using Centenary and have only good things to say so far. I haven't pushed the limits with warranty claims yet, but they don't seem to be too concerned about the mods to my.

The best mechanic is probably Jarrod Perkins (brother to Keiran). They are close to the city so it is probably your best bet.

Recommend having a look through here, **http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/gener...ew-thread.html**
    Encourage everyone to add to the list, then we should have a good database of reviews

for the feedback guys. will troll through that thread Jmac

My mums mazda 6 is through centenary, havent had anything bad yet.

Centenary have been OK with mine when I've had minor mods. I'll let you know what they're like with major mods in about 3500km or so...have a feeling it will be warranty bye bye

i use eagers mazda at newstead, they didnt care that i had mazdaspeed induction or fitted wider wheels, they even gave me warranty on the induction

Quote Originally Posted by ZedN View Post
    Grand Prix arent a fan of mods, I have tried that. Plus the Aspley guys are constantly booked out.

I haven't used them, but Centenary Mazda seems alright.

Saying that though - I would get servicing done at Allstar at Brendale (quite north but worth it). Not sure how that goes with warranty - but I was recommended by Mazda to go there so cant be too much of a problem.

You will have no problems here the boys at Grand Prix Mazda and Allstar Tuning are connected with the race car so it won't be an issue.

Blog Entries

Default Re: QLD: Which dealership is good to deal with?

I used Eagers at Newstead back when I had my mps. They were pretty good and always looked after me.

Rick or Konrad are the guys to talk to

10. Default

its probably not a good idea to single out "mod friendly" dealerships, as I've been told that Mazda crack down on their respective service managers.