User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Price Watch - Gen 2 MPS

holy moly red luxury pack with $13,000 kms for $28900

2009 MAZDA 3 MPS LUXURY BL Series 1 Private Cars For Sale in NSW - carsales.com.au 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294965340 4294961285 4294769585&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&__Qpb=true&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode matchany
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

The local dealer has offered me $39800 driveaway for a 2010 non-luxury MPS with Matts... though having a read of the last couple of pages, that still seems fairly high... he tried the spiel about "this is a rare discount to clear 2010 plated stock because we don't usually discount the MPS as it sells so well". Might see if I can get him down further. Anyone else bought/ordered/quoted on an MPS recently?

you can certainly get a lux for that price these days

that red 28900$ in carsales is rather good value, so long as it hasnt been thrashed to within an inch of its life

Quote Originally Posted by aeon View Post
    The local dealer has offered me $39800 driveaway for a 2010 non-luxury MPS with Matts... though having a read of the last couple of pages, that still seems fairly high... he tried the spiel about "this is a rare discount to clear 2010 plated stock because we don't usually discount the MPS as it sells so well". Might see if I can get him down further. Anyone else bought/ordered/quoted on an MPS recently?
    Definitely too much. Altho it depends on how you play the game, I made my salesman think that I was going to buy the Golf GTI from the outset and took him by complete surprise when I walked into the dealership late in the arvo on a friday and said I was willing to put a deposit down for $38000 including onroads. You can get it for less, but you might need a bit of leverage to do so.

I did the same as Reedy, said I was gonna teat drive the golf, went to walk and then they made a offer, Which I declined and came back with a much better one.

They will say it's rare to get a discount however as you can see most people do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, well there's a red one at a dealer interstate for $36k drive away (plus up to about $2k for delivery), so I might just tell him I've decided to get it from there (ie, equivalent of $38k driveaway), and see if he tries to get the price down further or not. That's if I actually pull my finger out and buy a car this time!

8. Default Use a car agent

Most credit unions, banks etc provide a car agent who will do the dealing for you, I used one as per my previous post and saved $6500 and never had to speak to a salesman, MPS 3 Gen 2 2010 plate with tinting and matts 36600 on road, beat that I say. Forget walking into the car yard they just want to rip you, the first and only one I walked into said $42000 on road and even then he was doing me a favour, yeah right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgold View Post
    Most credit unions, banks etc provide a car agent who will do the dealing for you, I used one as per my previous post and saved $6500 and never had to speak to a salesman, MPS 3 Gen 2 2010 plate with tinting and matts 36600 on road, beat that I say. Forget walking into the car yard they just want to rip you, the first and only one I walked into said $42000 on road and even then he was doing me a favour, yeah right!!!
    You can't say that all car dealers are tarred with the same brush, and fair enough there are some dicks out there, but you can't blame a guy/gal who works there arse off 6 days a week, 10 hours a day for trying to make a $ If you are a good negotiator you too can get similar prices to what the brokers/agents do. In fact you can even buy cheaper because the dealer doesn't then have to pay the kick-back (usually $500 or so) to the broker.

My credit union advertises that service on their web site, I sent off a request for them to do it for a 2010 Gen II, they never got back to me. I bought it myself.

heya all

i know its not a Gen 2 MPS3, but something interesting popped up at my local mazda dealer

Current Advertisement - - Key Motors - Townsville Used Cars For Sale - New Mazda & Subaru Dealership

down the page, left hand side.

2005 MPS 6. cloth trim,No bose, No sunroof. (aka standard pack)

28k drive away, what a bargain! NOT!. seriously, i hope its gold plated. or has 2km on the odo.

kinda glad i got my MPS6 when i did a few months back from them :P

Ice

Hi everyone,

Just thought that I'd throw in my 2 bobs worth. I bought my 2010 plated MPS Luxury (Aluminium) last month. It was on the showroom floor and came with tint, MPS floormats and full Pantera leather seats and trim (in red and grey - looks unreal). Apparently it had been ordered by a previous customer who unfortunately had to back out of the deal because of a tradgedy in the family. I paid just under 40K for it as the sales Manager said he needed to get it out off the floor by the following weekend. It's probably the best car I've owned so far, I love it!!!! The dealers were very professional and knew their stuff, it was a very pleasant experience. (Brizzy city dealer)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Sorry i left the model out. Mine is a Mazda 3 MPS Luxury (probably worked that out anyhow)

Bump

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm selling my Black Gen 2 on carsales

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/?R=12635785

nice !! good luck mate

2009 Mazda 3 Hatchback | Cars | Gumtree Australia Armidale City - Armidale 2350

Not sure if this is legit or not....
    sounds to cheap...

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    2009 Mazda 3 Hatchback | Cars | Gumtree Australia Armidale City - Armidale 2350

Not sure if this is legit or not....
    sounds to cheap...
    Dwayne thats definitely not an MPS. Dodgy! Title state 2009 Mazda Hatchback, details 5 speed manual!?! 2.0L they don't even know what car their selling and NO PICS no ones ever interested witout PICS!
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

2.0L turbo petrol?
    MPS?
    Like Kfunk said dodgy or no clue...

20. Default I love haggling

A couple of weeks ago my GF decided to treat herself to a new car, after a little arm twisting, she decided on a 2012 white MPS. Best part was I got to negotiate the deal - cash sale - dealer started at 48750 (yer way too high) so I started at 39000, we meet a deal at $42300 drive away, mats, paint and interior treatment, window tint, full tank of premium. My GF was prepared to go to $44000 - so I reckon she owes me $1700 lol, Maso http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/image...ies/smiley.gif

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast