User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 focus rs to get 2.3 engine with 350bhp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    I hate when people say you cant use all that power in the bends in a FWD, i always reply with can u use a 500hp rwd in a 30kph corner? YOU CANT! Its call measuring out the power
    Yes you can, its called going sideways

Do that in a FWD and you dont turn, besides... who goes through twisties at 30kmph??.. Not counting when you are stuck behind a Magna/Corolla/Camry.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

God knows how Ford dream up their names for mechanical contrivances! Surely the can do better than "Revoknuckle" and "Ecoboost". Revoknuckle is evocative of an idiot driving too fast. But they've done it for years, even commandeering "Cross-flow" when Riley actually invented it, and the technology, in the 1920's.

Actually it seems to be an American thing and not just Ford. We have "Econopower" from GM, which must be their "foot-in-both-camps" version of Ecoboost. It says "look, we have power but we are green too". Then there are all the nutty names from the 50's like "Dynapower", "Powerglyde", "Hemipower" and so on. Very childish, I think.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

Default 2015 focus rs to get 2.3 engine with 350bhp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    700nm? Shoot!! What Turbo do they come with stock? (Compared to Ko4?)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2
    2009-2012 Focus RS has the KKK K16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 Mazda 3 MPS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12