User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!!!White smoke from exhaust ~yes I read almost the similiar threads already

What snail did you put in? Rebuilt k04 or like a GT turb range? Wonder what sorta work is done.

Fkn smoke came back today. Looks like Tunehouse could be doing the built turb and the tune for me sooner than i thought Fkn gonna cost an arm and an leg....

Quote Originally Posted by Duk View Post
    TBH, "but what he mentioned is those mods on my car without a tune will slowly damage the engine.
    so he still suggested a tune first. "

That line right there makes me wanna say something bad.. but i will refrain. I'd suggest you fix the smoke problem before you even consider the tune...
    That makes me mad too

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

I have no idea what Turbo they are giving me , just mentioned it's bigger and more reliable than the stock one.
    dind't get my car back this week, said the car's delayed due to the turbo resource.
    and should be able to get my car back next week.
    will update soon once I get my car back.

Yea, would be good to give us an update. Just ask what turbo they are going to put in. Tunehouse told me theirs one is a rebuilt k04 (factory) from memory.

Ok no problem

Mine came back the other day to... Not as upsetting being a modded Gen 1 that has 80,000 on the clock but still , its money to spend that i dont really want to spend

Ok so I went pass MRT today and see how's my car going. Turbo already fitted. Now is Fitting tmic and sway bar and anti lift kits. Then they will tune it. I asked Brett, he said the turbo is modiflied by them which is someone else's turbo and they modified it so my old one now they will modify and go to other's. He said they used to get the BRN one but due to long waiting sometime so they do it themself. That's what he told me.

So bascially we're talking about a high flowed k04 stock turbo? I see, seems like the same deal tunehouse can offer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 37371118 View Post
    Ok so I went pass MRT today and see how's my car going. Turbo already fitted. Now is Fitting tmic and sway bar and anti lift kits. Then they will tune it. I asked Brett, he said the turbo is modiflied by them which is someone else's turbo and they modified it so my old one now they will modify and go to other's. He said they used to get the BRN one but due to long waiting sometime so they do it themself. That's what he told me.
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123