User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FINALLLYYYY!! lol

welcome to MPS

Gen2's are definitely more 'refined' than the Gen1's.... A lot of people would say this makes them less 'exciting'. But the torque steer is there, and if you're not concentrating, you'll be mounting that gutter like a $2 hooker!

Quote Originally Posted by mpsexn View Post
    hahaha lol....
    I've only driven the car twice but from what i gather there is'nt that much torque steer in the Gen 2.... ????
    But then again like i said ive only driven in twice so far.....

So I picked up my car on Monday night drove it to gym shops then home.... Woke up at 3.30am went to the airPort by taxi and now I'm up in Sydney untill Saturday!! Working!!!! Lol just want to drive the mps around feel like quitting work going back to Melbourne and driving hehe...
    Anyway just a quick question and I kno you all don't condone this type of behavior but on the way home from the shops Monday night a wrx pulled next to me and gave it a run honestly only to 80km/h and I've never raced or dragged over the speed limit before, anyway, the wrx pulled in front of me in didn't drop the clutch but neither did the wrx I'm just wondering are we in there league are we close to what power they have? Stock for stock I'm talking about, do any of you have personal experience mps bs wrx?
    Thanks
    Ps does anyone know when the next cruise is on in Melbourne? Thanks

From memory stock MPS 190 killerwasps (6sec 0-100), late model WRX's 195 and mid 5's.

Sent from my iPhone

Unless you can get it to hook up perfectly and a Rex fluffs the launch, a late model Rex should have an mps covered from a standing start. In gear it's all mps. Only an sti will give you in gear acceleration similar to an mps

I agree dead stop wrx will take off much faster as its 4WD if its a rolling start 40kmhr the mps will pull ahead.
    Some good vids on utube if you wander around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12