User Tag List

Thread: Top gear aust july edition re top gear garage page 166 !!!

Default Top gear aust july edition re top gear garage page 166 !!!

The boys at TG OZ have featured the gen1 MPS 3 in their garage section , recomending what to look out for if buying used . It looks to me that most of the info has come from the Mazdaspeed U.S forums expecially the bit about bottom end failures , but on the hole they give the MPS3 a good review , except the part about boy racers have a habit of ruining a good car by modding it Guess i'm not in the boy racer category being over sixty .

Note to the boys at TG , some of the guys from the OZMPSClub will be at the Qld Raceway on Sept the 7 th . Up to now MPS's have been outside the boy racers price bracket .To my knowlege members on here are not boy racers & mod their cars properly , buying high quality mods , they generally don't do things by halves . I cannot speak for anyone else but I invite you to drive my modded MPS3 at the track on the day . I am also going to try to set the lap record for fwd street cars .
    I will copy this to your web site .

Col .
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

u got that artical col ? on what to look for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbris View Post
    u got that artical col ? on what to look for ?
    Yep mate sure did , it is as I said quite good , just didn't appreciate the prosumpsion that MPS tuners & modder owners are boy racers & usually stuff up a otherwise good performance car , As I post this I am trying to contact one of the staffers at TGA to rectify the comment re the white bit in my post . But all in all the articule is on the money almost .
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Tbh I wouldn't worry to much, its a generalization, same as Wog's driving imprezza's.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't worry to much, its a generalization, same as Wog's driving imprezza's.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    Heya, watta you meana, my Imprezza hazza tha lowered door handles, anna tha chrome keyring, I also race offa the Getz at tha greena lights tha udda daya!!!!!!!