User Tag List

Thread: "Report Post" link in threads

Blog Entries

Default "Report Post" link in threads

Hi all,

Don't forget that we have the 'report post' link in every thread to enable members to immediately notify forum staff about posts that may be spam/offensive/etc.

If in doubt, click it and our attention will be drawn to it. We can't always view all threads as they happen.

Just make sure you put a reason as to why you are reporting the post.

Cheers

Rowan

ahhh, the school dibber dobber button.

A necessity in all forms of civilization.

But what's the point.....

When are Mods going to say " No stop.... Just cause you own an MPS does not make you right.... Pull your head in "

I sure if us XR5ers were the instigators (instead of just retaliating) we would find our user accounts deleted.

4. Default

how come we dont have an emoticon of a broken violin ...
    Last edited by blackbetty; 19-05-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaMPS View Post

When are Mods going to say " No stop.... Just cause you own an MPS does not make you right.... Pull your head in "

I sure if us XR5ers were the instigators (instead of just retaliating) we would find our user accounts deleted.
    NOT ALL OF US HAVE AN MPS ..!!!!!!!!
    but as a woman i am probably always right tho ,, guess your screwed ! ..

Sometimes its just easier to walk away or report it .. retaliation just puts you at the same level ..

JMHO of course !

Cheers
    Dee !
    Quote: NIRVANDAN: shame you didnt make the photoshoot eithe, they could have used the coolest 2!

The one and only ORIGINAL Dee !!!!!

2008 Mazda 2 Genki ~ Radiant Ebony ~ Personalised Plates ~ 20% Black Tint ~ Cannon ~ 18" Bling Bling

BB... Don't start

I know about the walking away...... I'm in counseling and taking medication.... but I still can't do it
    Last edited by ChaMPS; 19-05-2009 at 08:31 PM.

BB... Don't start

I know about the walking away...... I'm in counseling and taking medication....
    Well sounds like you are taking a step in the right direction Champs ......

8. Default

BB... Don't start

I know about the walking away...... I'm in counseling and taking medication.... but I still can't do it
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Blog Entries

I've never given anyone any concessions because of the car they drive. In our eyes, all members are on the same level - no matter what car they drive.

Remember, moderator decisions are not to be discussed on the boards...so what's to say that these words weren't said?
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights