User Tag List

Thread: Service Are You Serious!

Default Service Are You Serious!

Just want to say a massive thanks to Nick at edge for the service he gave me on my recent purchase of Snow Performance gear. I bought the stuff from them cuz there great to buy from then told them I could have got it cheaper else where. There response was 'Where'? So I told them and they refunded me the difference in store credits . There customer satisfaction is second to no one else.. NOT ONLY that they said I should have my stuff in 2 days due to there new courier DHL OMG im so excited!!!! Edge you do my head in lol... Thanks Guys
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 02-10-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

2. Default

We appreciate the kind review! Let me know if there is anything you ever need and I'll be happy to get you taken care of!

Also wanted to say AWESOME service. Received invoice, paid for goods on Tuesday, saw them in NZ on Thursday and got the items on Friday.

Thanks Nick

4. Default

Its our pleasure to provide you guys with the best possible service!

Switching to DHL was a top idea. Has sped up shipping ridiculously.

Picked it up today 4 days fantastic

Has edge gone missing? My orders struck at awaiting shipping for 2 days. PM here and also left a message on their system and no reply?

Quote Originally Posted by lovecolt View Post
    Has edge gone missing? My orders struck at awaiting shipping for 2 days. PM here and also left a message on their system and no reply?
    Email Edge direct at, JP@edgeautosport.com You will get a reply within 12 hours and there is a current back order on I think CPE REM and HTP stuff
    //BNR3//HDI FMIC//HTP 3" intake//
    // Ecutek tune//CPE DP/ HPFP//
    // Tein performance street Coilovers //
    // Whiteline RSB// 240kwATW bum Dyno //

They just got back to me. All good now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i bought SRI for my 6. shipment was sent out on the 30th september according to USPS tracking and right now it's still in Chicago sort out facility .
    other than took couple days each time between e-mails must be cause of the time difference but they seem to be very friendly didn't mind answering my questions so hats of to them!

USPS sucks balls :/

12. Default

We will be using DHL now for pretty much every shipment overseas. We have had nothing but problems out of USPS and are very excited to be able to offer better shipping solutions for you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    We will be using DHL now for pretty much every shipment overseas. We have had nothing but problems out of USPS and are very excited to be able to offer better shipping solutions for you guys!
    sounds good. my SRI is still in Chicago getting sorted.. haha

The speed i got mine unreal! All will be Loving the change