User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow Meth Group Buy!!!

1. Default Snow Meth Group Buy!!!

Hey guys I have a new group buy for you guys for some really nice meth kits! I will be offering the Stage 2 meth kits at 365.00 plus shipping of 105.00. The price on the site is 411.35 and these are maf based kits! This group buy will end on the 30th and we are doing 3+ people at that price! If you are interested in a different kit let me know and I can get you priced up!

Here is the item description.

This kit uses the 0 to 5 Volt output signal from the Mass Air Flow sensor on many fuel injected vehicles. This means that any vehicle with a MAF (with a 0-5V output signal) can use this kit, whether they are naturally aspirated or forced induction. If the application is forced induction, it can be used with very fast-spooling turbos, or positive displacement blowers. It is easier to set up with the positive displacement blowers with a MAF signal because it is more progressive in nature vs. the boost pressure signal on those applications. This allows for accurate injection over a wide range. The result is excellent power and driveability.

Kit includes:

• UHO (Ultra High Ouput) Pump
    • 3 Quart Reservoir
    • Variable Controller
    • 2 Nozzles To Cover a Wide Range of Horsepower
    • All Required Hardware Needed For Installation
    • Comprehensive Instructions

Default Re: Snow Meth Group Buy!!!

I was just looking at getting this kit, good to see guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ledfootrob; 11-09-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Hmmmm I am thinking about it very seriously. MAF sensor is the way to go according to some friends who have used meth.

I would be very interested in this but don't know where to mount the kit , where does you guys find the best places to mount the kit?

I've got a CAI and FMIC so limited space

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I would be very interested in this but don't know where to mount the kit , where does you guys find the best places to mount the kit?

If you really want we could get you a rear mounted trunk kit or you can use your windshield wiper reservoir tank.

Default Re: Snow Meth Group Buy!!!

@MattMPS3 has a rather clever set up
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Hmm i wouldn't mind the washer bottle idea but would need to find a company that knows what there doing to install it :S

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYMPS View Post
    Hmmmm I am thinking about it very seriously. MAF sensor is the way to go according to some friends who have used meth.

Been reading on Mazdaspeed forums and it seems our MAF sensor's have some random voltage spiking issues, especially on startup. So Maybe using a MAP or Boost kit would be more suitable??

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Been reading on Mazdaspeed forums and it seems our MAF sensor's have some random voltage spiking issues, especially on startup. So Maybe using a MAP or Boost kit would be more suitable??
    Thanks for feedback. I thought the MAF sensor was the safest way with the MPS's. Interesting.

the problems continue - Mazdaspeed Forums

Have a look, just wanna make sure we get the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by LOOPYMPS View Post
    Thanks for feedback. I thought the MAF sensor was the safest way with the MPS's. Interesting.

I would prefer the Boost tap one, since the controller will see the realistic boost pressure, not an ECU calculated pressure which may not correlate with the actual pressure if for example there is a boost leak or vacuum leak?

thats the way i did it anyway....

12. Default

We have boost based controller options for this kit as well just let me know what you guys want!

Aren't you guys going into summer? This is great in those hotter temps.

Is there a how-to when re-using the washer bottle?

Default Snow Meth Group Buy!!!

Is there a how-to when re-using the washer bottle?
    It would be pretty simple mate, just drain the bottle and tap the bottom with the drain plug. Then just run your hose's to the pump then to the cold pipe's tapped nozzle

True huh, plus the low washer level could be the warning light. And the rest of the install could be done using the normal how-to for meth injection kits.

Only downside to this is that you are going to regularly get water/meth sprayed over your headlights and bonnet if you have the HID pack from the washers.

Assuming that most people running this kit will use methylated sprits (ethanol) due to the limited availability of methanol, if you are using this in your windscreen washer reservoir be prepared for the metho smell every time you clean your windscreen.

Matt - now that I think about it I think we both assumed you'd run a t-piece into the current system - but on further thought I assume they are saying to disconnect the current plumbing paths and run the injection kit only.

Meaning your only issue then is not being able to wash your windscreen or headlights. Not a big issue for most people I'd say - but is a roadworthy/defect consideration. But then so is having this kit plumbed up......

20. Default

bump who wants in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast