User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EOI: HPFP Group Buy

1. Default

Count me in for the AT HPFP group buy.

Yes, we have ten, @JP is it ok to send the money via paypal now, awaiting instructions.
    Thanks Edge& everyone in this gb, excited to be getting these hpfp internals.

count me in for this as well

so who in NSW has a plan on how they are gonna install these?

As per Edge's rules we have 10 people, so only 2 days left for group buy..

thread cleaned

Ok gentleman, thanks for keeping this together. I haven't been great with updating or checking on this so I appreciate it. Go ahead and send your payment to sales@edgeautosport.com and PLEASE put in the notes section your name and address if you don't have a confirmed paypal address already. I need the address of where the pump needs to be shipped. Please PM me if you have any other questions. These are in stock and will go out immediately. If you don't have a paypal account, PM me your email address and I'll send you a payable link whether you have a paypal account or not.

Thanks again!

PLEASE PM or email eric@edgeautosport.com for all pricing and parts questions!!

Paid,

Thankyou Edge Autosport

Paid! Thank you edge autosport!

Paid

Just paid!

12. Default

Paid

Thanks guys, we've received several payments. We'll get these out today! I'll make this go through Friday. After that, it's regular pricing so please get in while you can.

Doing my sums, have rego, insurance and missus birthday and service all this week.....

Quote Originally Posted by JP@edgeautosport.com View Post
    Ok gentleman, thanks for keeping this together. I haven't been great with updating or checking on this so I appreciate it. Go ahead and send your payment to sales@edgeautosport.com and PLEASE put in the notes section your name and address if you don't have a confirmed paypal address already. I need the address of where the pump needs to be shipped. Please PM me if you have any other questions. These are in stock and will go out immediately. If you don't have a paypal account, PM me your email address and I'll send you a payable link whether you have a paypal account or not.

Thanks again!
    I have not yet received an email with the payable link i have sent 2 pm's with my email address and still nothing my name is up on the original post please let me know whats going on

Cheers

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

just made a paypal account will be making payment at 3 am our time

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    Doing my sums, have rego, insurance and missus birthday and service all this week.....
    i got my misses b'day to this week, tomorrow actually, but shes giving up her b'day (only for the moment) so i can get the pump for our car YAY
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

16. Default

I also have not recieved the payable link

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?meflgv

Send edge an email and they should reply (they did for me)

Hey guys, I have to have an email address to send a paypal invoice so please send an email to sales@edgeautosport.com saying a quick note about autotech GB for Australia and I'll send one to you. Sorry for the inconvenience but coupon codes don't work that well when international shipping is involved so we have to go through Paypal on these GBs. 6 sets of internals went out today!

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JP@edgeautosport.com View Post
    Hey guys, I have to have an email address to send a paypal invoice so please send an email to sales@edgeautosport.com saying a quick note about autotech GB for Australia and I'll send one to you. Sorry for the inconvenience but coupon codes don't work that well when international shipping is involved so we have to go through Paypal on these GBs. 6 sets of internals went out today!
    Great news!! Can you please PM the shipping details?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast