User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pcm2096!

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Yeah i've also had the 2096 code relating to the O2 sensor, just @rayd comment is worrying me about the car running too lean. I've sent the log off to the tuner to receive feedback from him as well...
    Well if the read out is accurate and due to something in the map then it is easily fixed by modifying the tune. As mentioned, it could be something like a intake leak or faulty O2 sensor.
    You can check it by flashing an OTS map temporarily and checking if AFR behaves normally, in which case it's the map; if its still reading "lean" then it's a leak/sensor issue.

So received feedback from Mike at Stratified. Car isn't running lean, basically after looking carefully through the log again it appears it's the good, old O2 sensor issue that seems to appear on alot of gen2 once there are changes made to the DP and exhaust. He also suggested i clean the MAF sensor (which we did yesterday). Time for WOT Logs

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    So received feedback from Mike at Stratified. Car isn't running lean, basically after looking carefully through the log again it appears it's the good, old O2 sensor issue that seems to appear on alot of gen2 once there are changes made to the DP and exhaust. He also suggested i clean the MAF sensor (which we did yesterday). Time for WOT Logs
    Glad to hear it wasn't actually running lean, hope you sort out the sensor issue

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Glad to hear it wasn't actually running lean, hope you sort out the sensor issue
    Thanks mate!
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Just get him to turn the second o2 sensor off.

Revision loaded today..cleared the CEL will see if it comes back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12