User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Car is running like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Good luck mate. I'm sure they work out the problems

Peter "SLIXX"
    yeah, thanks again for endorsing them Pete, so far Mike has been very responsive and informative
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    Well if you getting tune from @stratified then your car will fly like a hawk lol you car is in good hands dude. Gudluk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah mate, feeling like this process is going to net a really good result...excited!
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Sounds like your making progress,keep us updated with progress

Will do man, understanding and resolving the overboosting condition will be a big step forward

Go Bobby!

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Wow..these guys are good! So received base map from Mike a few days ago...been short on time and waiting for a dry day to perform WOT logs in 3rd and 4th. Finally got onto the last night and fuel cut issue GONE! The car feels great already. I sent the logs off to Mike around 10pm and by midnight had received a reply with revision 1. Need to push the car a little harder (only had the goolies to pull the car to around 5800rpm in the 4th WOT log last night). Suggesting i should try and get as close as possible to 6500 (apparently the car can pull this hard in his opinion), so will be giving it another crack tonight. ...oh and i've never gripped a sterring wheel so hard in my life LOVE THIS THING

Welcome to the most addictive thing you'll ever do with your car

E-tunes are friggin addictive each new map is like Christmas!

Want to know the best bit? They've just started the tune, it's about to get a lot quicker, and look out if you start on e85
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Set the Cobb to flash at 6500 so you don't have to keep staring at it and keep both eyes on the road. When it flashes, you know you can start to slow down

It can be found on the Cobb under Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Set the Cobb to flash at 6500 so you don't have to keep staring at it and keep both eyes on the road. When it flashes, you know you can start to slow down

It can be found on the Cobb under Monitor
    What Pete said n maybe bring up the acc pedal position n make sure ur foot is all the way down when you start logging.
    You might wanna start a new thread, we could all give you some tips
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

Thanks for the tips boys...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678